Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

any room for a newbie?????

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by tiggerfan, 18 June 2010 Social URL.

1. tiggerfan

tiggerfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    anyone and everyone
    Hi there, my name is Karen, and from Thursday (24th june) I will be starting RC from home(would start it monday, but have a few bits in the fridge and cuboards that need using up first). I have got the Amazing Inch Loss Plan book, and I have got the latest issue of the mag.
    Am looking forward to starting this, I have about 2 stone to loose, (have lost 5 stone already with another slimming group)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. j70joj

j70joj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, Welcome to RC i am sure you will enjoy it. Keep us posted with your progress and if you any queries there is always some one happy to help. x

4. tiggerfan

tiggerfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    anyone and everyone
    1st day starts 2morow
    have got my menu planned for the week, and have got my milk measured, and in a bottle, all ready for when I wake up.

5. Gillb

Gillb Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hi, Its my first weigh in tomorrow so I am a newbie too ! All I can say to you is it is the easiest diet I have done yet and I have only felt hungry once !
    I have tried putting myself in a differant frame of mind and when I have felt hungry I have had to ask myself am I really hungry or is it my body just craving junk ????? Stopping myself and asking this question has really got me through this week !
    Wishing you all the luck in the world Karen on your RC journey and when we are struggling perhaps the newbies could stick together ?
    G x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.