any room for a newbie?????

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by tiggerfan, 18 June 2010 Social URL.

1. tiggerfan

tiggerfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    anyone and everyone
    Hi there, my name is Karen, and from Thursday (24th june) I will be starting RC from home(would start it monday, but have a few bits in the fridge and cuboards that need using up first). I have got the Amazing Inch Loss Plan book, and I have got the latest issue of the mag.
    Am looking forward to starting this, I have about 2 stone to loose, (have lost 5 stone already with another slimming group)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. j70joj

j70joj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, Welcome to RC i am sure you will enjoy it. Keep us posted with your progress and if you any queries there is always some one happy to help. x

4. tiggerfan

tiggerfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    anyone and everyone
    1st day starts 2morow
    have got my menu planned for the week, and have got my milk measured, and in a bottle, all ready for when I wake up.

5. Gillb

Gillb Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hi, Its my first weigh in tomorrow so I am a newbie too ! All I can say to you is it is the easiest diet I have done yet and I have only felt hungry once !
    I have tried putting myself in a differant frame of mind and when I have felt hungry I have had to ask myself am I really hungry or is it my body just craving junk ????? Stopping myself and asking this question has really got me through this week !
    Wishing you all the luck in the world Karen on your RC journey and when we are struggling perhaps the newbies could stick together ?
    G x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.