any room for a newbie?????

tiggerfan

Hi there, my name is Karen, and from Thursday (24th june) I will be starting RC from home(would start it monday, but have a few bits in the fridge and cuboards that need using up first). I have got the Amazing Inch Loss Plan book, and I have got the latest issue of the mag.
Am looking forward to starting this, I have about 2 stone to loose, (have lost 5 stone already with another slimming group)

Hi, Welcome to RC i am sure you will enjoy it. Keep us posted with your progress and if you any queries there is always some one happy to help. x

1st day starts 2morow
have got my menu planned for the week, and have got my milk measured, and in a bottle, all ready for when I wake up.

Hi, Its my first weigh in tomorrow so I am a newbie too ! All I can say to you is it is the easiest diet I have done yet and I have only felt hungry once !
I have tried putting myself in a differant frame of mind and when I have felt hungry I have had to ask myself am I really hungry or is it my body just craving junk ????? Stopping myself and asking this question has really got me through this week !
Wishing you all the luck in the world Karen on your RC journey and when we are struggling perhaps the newbies could stick together ?
G x

Back