Any Shortcut to weight loss?

Chop a leg off?

Lol, if there were shortcuts we would all be doing them haha.

Do you mean he wants to reduce by 70kg or to 70kg :)

Meal replacements like Exante and Cambridge Diet are pretty effective at getting weight off fast, maybe he should look at one of those.

He wants to reduce it BY 70kg??? Thats 140lbs???? in ONE MONTH :eek: Never going to happen!

If its TO 70kg thats still 44lbs... in a month - highly unlikely! As Lynn said a VLCD would be the way to lose most but aiming for almost 50lbs in a month is very very unrealistic

Realistically he could lose on average half a stone a week if he followed any of the numerous diets that are available, combined with lots of exercise. So yes, I do believe that it is possible to lose 2 stone but it would require 100% dedication.

I think his goal should be more long term in order to stay healthy.

No chance! Diets only work if they are long term changes! Thee are no short cuts - end of! Sorry!!!

The answer to your question - no, sorry.
Not possible, not healthy. What's with the month?
How long does it take and how much does it cost to GAIN 70kg?

Last edited:
Realistically he could lose on average half a stone a week if he followed any of the numerous diets that are available, combined with lots of exercise. So yes, I do believe that it is possible to lose 2 stone but it would require 100% dedication.

I think his goal should be more long term in order to stay healthy.

Half a stone a week?? :eek: Thats a heck of an ambitious target there... theres NO diet that promises that kind of weight loss

Apologies Starlight for my previous post. I believe it could be possible if someone was under intense training such as a boot camp regime but in someone's normal daily life it would be extremely difficult and certainly not healthy. I didn't mean to be misleading in my post and do not advocate losing so much weight in such a short space of time. x

Back