any tips for getting the shakes down my throat??

Thanks a mill guys!
Can you tell me would it be ok to put some mixed herbs in?

not sure... check out the ingredients on the soup and see if it has any herbs in it you should be be able to add a little more of the same type but i don't know how much or if it would effect the diet!

I think i read that it had parsley in it so you should be able to add flat leaf parsley.

I added loads of mixed herbs and it tasted great, got replies on my other thread asking about it and it seems there's no problem with using curry powder, black pepper or mixed herbs! Yippie!!

It was suprisingly really really nice. It's nice to have something from a bowl and hot! It'll be great knowing I can have that in work! Had vanilla a while ago too and pleasently suprised!
What's been your fave?

When I first started Lipotrim the soup was my favorite...I added all the things previously mentioned, but I over did it and now I cannot face a bowl of soup. I used to have it for lunch and dinner every day and after 3 weeks I'd had enough. I now have mainly choc and strawberry. I have a hot vanilla with coffee every morning. I know Bea used to make a coffee and add a spoon of the vanilla in, then a bit later she had the rest of the vanilla hot with coffee....two for the price of one. he he.

bit soon to say which is my fave yet!
both the strawberry and the chocolate tasted fine and shall be experimenting with adding coffee to the vanilla and choc tomorrow

Back