1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Any tips for losing 7lb in 2 weeks?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ickleladynat, 8 December 2008 Social URL.

1. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Well-Known Member

Well it's only 2 weeks until Christmas and I really want to have lost a stone by Christmas .... sooo does anyone have any good tips on how I could lose 7lbs before Christmas?

Any ideas are welcome!!! :D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. gillybeans

gillybeans want to be me again ...

come to my house and join Mr Beans he wants to lose a stone and i just do all his cooking ,he eats all my treats!!!xxx

Mini likes this.
  4. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Well-Known Member

selotape your mouth up!!how about cutting all syns altogher,eating nothing but speed,and superspeed food...give it go nothing ventured nothing gained xx

Mini likes this.
  5. ickleladynat

I think cutting my syns out is a good idea. Saying that I hardly really eat many syns. So far this week i've only had about 15syns. I will have to stock up on superspeed foods. Although I don't like most of them?! :confused:

6. victoria sponge

well dont have anything you dont like..and stock up all the things you do have alook through your book xx

7. ickleladynat

Yeah I think I will have a look through my book. I don't really like to use my syns for choc / crisps cause once I start eating them I won't be able to stop. lol. Better to cut them out all together.

Mmmmmm I can't wait for Christmas Dinner. :D:D:D

8. victoria sponge

if thats your downful then yes dont have them at all..and only to weeks to go xx

9. ickleladynat

I know I so want my 1st stone off by Christmas. When do you have your last w/i before Christmas? I get weighed every Wed but Christmas Eve falls on a wed so I doubt we'll have a weigh in then

10. victoria sponge

mon 22 if i can make that class,if not i ll try to get to another class for a weigh in,then again on mon 29 which is my birthday,you might be suprised i think they will just do a weigh in on xmas eve..

11. ickleladynat

I hope they do a weigh in on xmas eve. If not then I will just have to go to another class.

My xmas party is on thr 23rd. We're going to pizza express and then lets of alcohol :eek:

12. victoria sponge

yummy pizza thats my fav crap food,i love them!!!

13. ickleladynat

I know it's going to be fabbbulous!! But not very good on the old waist line. haha

14. victoria sponge

lol,and not v good the day before your weigh in???

15. ickleladynat

I know I was thinking the exact same .... I may go to another class just for that reason. haha

16. victoria sponge

thats sounds like a good plan!!!xx

17. ickleladynat

Right Vic i'm going to go. The Hills is starting soon (how sad!!!) haha. HOpe you feel a bit better tomorrow and you know you can do it!!!!! :D:D

18. victoria sponge

oh thanx babe good to have chat with you,and ive had a good day today and took myself in hand and slapped myself about abit...love and hugs take care xx

19. rainbow

rainbow Well-Known Member

as for tips for losing half a stone in 2 weeks, well i lost 8 lb last week and 2 and a 1/2 lb this week, the only thing I did was all red days good luck xxx

20. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

try success express - whenever i've done these in the past i've managed to lose 3.5lbs each week and that was only doing 4 days of it and the other 3 on green.

21. Terri1985

Terri1985 Well-Known Member

Was just wondering what success express was? :eek: I have only ever done the green and original days and wouldn't mind knowing of something to help kick start the weight-loss again when it slows down :D