1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Any tips for losing 7lb in 2 weeks?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ickleladynat, 8 December 2008 Social URL.

1. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Well-Known Member

Well it's only 2 weeks until Christmas and I really want to have lost a stone by Christmas .... sooo does anyone have any good tips on how I could lose 7lbs before Christmas?

Any ideas are welcome!!! :D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. gillybeans

gillybeans want to be me again ...

come to my house and join Mr Beans he wants to lose a stone and i just do all his cooking ,he eats all my treats!!!xxx

Mini likes this.
  4. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Well-Known Member

selotape your mouth up!!how about cutting all syns altogher,eating nothing but speed,and superspeed food...give it go nothing ventured nothing gained xx

Mini likes this.
  5. ickleladynat

I think cutting my syns out is a good idea. Saying that I hardly really eat many syns. So far this week i've only had about 15syns. I will have to stock up on superspeed foods. Although I don't like most of them?! :confused:

6. victoria sponge

well dont have anything you dont like..and stock up all the things you do have alook through your book xx

7. ickleladynat

Yeah I think I will have a look through my book. I don't really like to use my syns for choc / crisps cause once I start eating them I won't be able to stop. lol. Better to cut them out all together.

Mmmmmm I can't wait for Christmas Dinner. :D:D:D

8. victoria sponge

if thats your downful then yes dont have them at all..and only to weeks to go xx

9. ickleladynat

I know I so want my 1st stone off by Christmas. When do you have your last w/i before Christmas? I get weighed every Wed but Christmas Eve falls on a wed so I doubt we'll have a weigh in then

10. victoria sponge

mon 22 if i can make that class,if not i ll try to get to another class for a weigh in,then again on mon 29 which is my birthday,you might be suprised i think they will just do a weigh in on xmas eve..

11. ickleladynat

I hope they do a weigh in on xmas eve. If not then I will just have to go to another class.

My xmas party is on thr 23rd. We're going to pizza express and then lets of alcohol :eek:

12. victoria sponge

yummy pizza thats my fav crap food,i love them!!!

13. ickleladynat

I know it's going to be fabbbulous!! But not very good on the old waist line. haha

14. victoria sponge

lol,and not v good the day before your weigh in???

15. ickleladynat

I know I was thinking the exact same .... I may go to another class just for that reason. haha

16. victoria sponge

thats sounds like a good plan!!!xx

17. ickleladynat

Right Vic i'm going to go. The Hills is starting soon (how sad!!!) haha. HOpe you feel a bit better tomorrow and you know you can do it!!!!! :D:D

18. victoria sponge

oh thanx babe good to have chat with you,and ive had a good day today and took myself in hand and slapped myself about abit...love and hugs take care xx

19. rainbow

rainbow Well-Known Member

as for tips for losing half a stone in 2 weeks, well i lost 8 lb last week and 2 and a 1/2 lb this week, the only thing I did was all red days good luck xxx

20. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

try success express - whenever i've done these in the past i've managed to lose 3.5lbs each week and that was only doing 4 days of it and the other 3 on green.

21. Terri1985

Terri1985 Well-Known Member

Was just wondering what success express was? :eek: I have only ever done the green and original days and wouldn't mind knowing of something to help kick start the weight-loss again when it slows down :D