Any tips for losing 7lb in 2 weeks?

ickleladynat

Well it's only 2 weeks until Christmas and I really want to have lost a stone by Christmas .... sooo does anyone have any good tips on how I could lose 7lbs before Christmas?

Any ideas are welcome!!! :D:D

come to my house and join Mr Beans he wants to lose a stone and i just do all his cooking ,he eats all my treats!!!xxx

selotape your mouth up!!how about cutting all syns altogher,eating nothing but speed,and superspeed food...give it go nothing ventured nothing gained xx

I think cutting my syns out is a good idea. Saying that I hardly really eat many syns. So far this week i've only had about 15syns. I will have to stock up on superspeed foods. Although I don't like most of them?! :confused:

well dont have anything you dont like..and stock up all the things you do have alook through your book xx

Yeah I think I will have a look through my book. I don't really like to use my syns for choc / crisps cause once I start eating them I won't be able to stop. lol. Better to cut them out all together.

Mmmmmm I can't wait for Christmas Dinner. :D:D:D

if thats your downful then yes dont have them at all..and only to weeks to go xx

I know I so want my 1st stone off by Christmas. When do you have your last w/i before Christmas? I get weighed every Wed but Christmas Eve falls on a wed so I doubt we'll have a weigh in then

mon 22 if i can make that class,if not i ll try to get to another class for a weigh in,then again on mon 29 which is my birthday,you might be suprised i think they will just do a weigh in on xmas eve..

mon 22 if i can make that class,if not i ll try to get to another class for a weigh in,then again on mon 29 which is my birthday,you might be suprised i think they will just do a weigh in on xmas eve..

I hope they do a weigh in on xmas eve. If not then I will just have to go to another class.

My xmas party is on thr 23rd. We're going to pizza express and then lets of alcohol :eek:

I know I was thinking the exact same .... I may go to another class just for that reason. haha

oh thanx babe good to have chat with you,and ive had a good day today and took myself in hand and slapped myself about abit...love and hugs take care xx

as for tips for losing half a stone in 2 weeks, well i lost 8 lb last week and 2 and a 1/2 lb this week, the only thing I did was all red days good luck xxx

try success express - whenever i've done these in the past i've managed to lose 3.5lbs each week and that was only doing 4 days of it and the other 3 on green.

Was just wondering what success express was? :eek: I have only ever done the green and original days and wouldn't mind knowing of something to help kick start the weight-loss again when it slows down :D

Back