1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Any tips on how to get the water down?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lostpolarbear, 8 February 2013 Social URL.

1. lostpolarbear

lostpolarbear Well-Known Member

I struggle getting the 2 litres down me. I fill a 2 litre bottle and make sure I drink it throughout the day but its boring. Does the tea and coffee count?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Joshellie

Joshellie Active Member

Black tea & coffee do count towards water intake & don't forget so does the water you're adding to soups & shakes... Try to keep going, more water equals more lbs off :)

4. Theresa1966

Theresa1966 Well-Known Member

I use the water flavouring and this really helps me drink my water allowance or I have fizzy water.

5. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Tea has been my saviour, seem to have quite a selection now! Green tea, jasmine, orange mango and cinnamon, cherry and cinnamon, camomile honey and vanilla... Mmmm all good!!!

6. lostpolarbear

Thanks guys! I didn't think we were able to have the fruity tea's?! Sound nice though I may give them a go!! :) xx

7. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

All teas are now allowed

8. lostpolarbear

Awesome thanks. X