Any tips or advice welcome!

After taking the weekend off and not keeping a diary but being good(ish), I lost 3lb this week so that's undoing the damage of last week's gain. Started this week off feeling much more focused than last week, it's amazing what a loss can do!

Tuesday 01.11.16
Breakfast
Fat free yogurt and 2 clementines
Lunch
Carrot & Coriander Soup with Dubliner light cheese with dark rye ryvita and salad cream
Dinner
Tesco goodness Pizza with Ham & extra Pineapple on a bed of rocket (found out this is 16 syns which brings me over for the day! :()

Wednesday 02.11.16
Breakfast
Fat free yogurt and wedge of Melon
Lunch
Cabbage & Leek Soup with Dubliner light cheese with dark rye ryvita and salad cream
Dinner
Chicken with low fat crème cheese, wrapped in ham with roasted sweet potato and rocket

Last edited:
Thursday 03.11.16
Breakfast
Lunch
Pasta with Mushrooms & bacon
Dinner
5 Spice Gammon with stirfry

Friday 04.11.16
Breakfast
Lunch
Carrot & Coriander soup with ryvita and lf cheese
Dinner
Fakeaway KFC with Onion Rings (this was disgusting, I won't be making this again!)

Saturday 05.11.16
Brunch
LF Sausages with wholemeal toast, beans and mushrooms
Dinner
Dominos :mad:

Sunday 06.11.16
Brunch
LF Sausages with wholemeal toast, beans and mushrooms
Dinner
LF Burgers with gluten free rolls, lettuce, onion, gherkin and tomatoes

Monday 07.11.16
Breakfast
LF Greek Yogurt with mixed berries and fennel tea
Lunch
BLT
Dinner
Chicken Caesar Salad

Heya lovely! This post is making me seriously hugry, and I'm a vegetarian. You did great!

I'll go over it and add some notes, hopefully it'll make me think more about what I'm eating too!

Breakfast was super healthy- but were you full enough after a small (light) breakfast? Perhaps that's why you ended up snacking! Hehe~ Don't feel bad about that though, you barely touched your syns with those.

Lunch looks delicious, you could add a bed of salad or some SW chips if you're still feeling peckish? I find that just some rocket, cucumber and cherry tomatoes goes really well with omelettes.

Dinner would ideally have more speed foods, I think? 100% on plan means filling 1/3 of the plate with them, right (correct me if beans are speed)? Could you maybe add some boiled parsnips/carrots/broccoli?

Good luck! ♡
Hi your reply has given me more ideas for meals. Thank you

Breakfast
Wedge of Watermelon
Lunch
Omelette with mushrooms/healthy living ham & spring onion
2 Clementines
Snacks
Pack of chipstick that I stupidly left in my desk and have been taunting me (6 syns)
Dinner
3 Mallon low fat gluten free sausages
Mash (without any butter)
Baked Beans
I am telling everyone. Type in twochubbycubs. Then download. 400 sw recipes. I was only going to sw for the website with the recipes. Got one free group weigh in then can stop going. Want thd consultant who i saw last wk to get the money as she did a gd talk. Not her fault it s not my thing

Back