Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Any tips please?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MrsN, 10 April 2010 Social URL.

1. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi there.

Well I start LT on Monday and as the title says I just wondered if anyone has any tips really?
    E.G - how to make up shakes etc?
    What times of day do you have your drinks and how much water I need to take.

Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Annabellacarribean

Annabellacarribean whoisshe_AnnieMac

Start Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I take my shakes so far at 9.30 ... 4ish... then il prob take my next at 8 cus im in wrk till 10
    i tend to use 260ml of water jus above the min which is 240 im only on it 3days .. i find the choc the nicest and strawberrys ok I know i wouldint like the soup r vanilla lol

wow u plan to stay oon lipotrim till dec !! im only on it for 2months then im on hols and on re-feed well depending on what size/weight i am by mid june hopefully ill be a size r too down

hope u get on good with it hun xx

4. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for the advice Annie - I dont really know when I'll be on it til or if my goals are realsitic! I wont really know that til I get into it. I need to lose 93lb's to be a healthy bmi. I'm not even sure if this is achievable as I'm very broad, muscular etc. I head to OZ on 13th Dec so will have to be on re-feed of some sort by then anyway.
    I'm just going to take each day as it comes initially.

Good Luck with it Annie - how have you found it so far?

Any more tips.

5. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Im starting tomorrow too - just wanted to say good luck!

6. hez

hez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi MrsN. And welcome to the forum. Heres hoping you have a good first day! The first week is the hardest but when you have your first weigh in it gives you the motivation for the second week :) Just make sure you have water as well as your shakes. they say between 3 to 4 litres (thats including your water in your shakes) daily. maybe have a glass of water before each shake, and if you feel hungry or get the urge to eat, have a glass then. You will get into a routine after a while. If your having a bad day/moment, come on here and share with the rest of us, we have all been there lol that does help too. :) keep us posted with your progress. Good Luck :) xx

7. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hope you're getting on ok! my advice:

• take the shakes when you're hungry - i use about 270ml water.
    • carry water with you at all times! you should drink at least 2 litres pure water a day then additional water is in your shakes and black tea/coffee.
    • its doable to be on it for that long - I did may - december last year no dramas. ok so its tough but healthy!
    • you will get dizzy if you stand up too quickly once you get into it
    • you will find yourself exhausted to start with, but then you get a surge of energy which lasts for the rest of the diet!
    • you will find yourself doing things you dont normally do to distract yourself - most of us lipotrimmers have the most sparklingly clean and tidy homes in an attempt to stay away from the fridge!
    • you have to work out mini goals and mini rewards for yourself. i lost 127lbs last year and rewarded myself every 20lbs.
    • enjoy this time!! its guaranteed weight loss (if you stick to it) and it's the quickest way i know!! you've hit your goal and be soooo chuffed with yourself! you may do what i do and kick myself for not doing it sooner but hey - its all a learning curve!

good luck babe xxx

8. lady24

lady24 Silver Member

Diet:
    exante
    i have 300ml of water plus crushed ice to make it more milkshakey and thicker, its alot nicer :) . hope you do well :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.