• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Any tips with Starting Shake That Weight??

S: 12st1lb C: 12st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi All STW dieters.

Hope you are all in the zone.

What are major things to overcome in the first week - Tips would be greatly appeciated.

I did Lipotrim a few years back, the shakes were awful and I missed chewing. You couldn't even chew gum! - Has anyone got any ideas on how to overcome this?

TIA

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi,

Just completed day one so also looking for tips to stay with it. We used to sell lipotrim where I used to work and from what I understand the shakes were designed to be "barely palletable" so pleased that STW ones were actually quite nice.

I suppose the real advantage is being able to have a meal each day. Was looking into g of carbs per day to stay into ketosis yesterday and in general it seems to be under 50g per day and the shakes are 12.5g so I suppose looking for meals that are around that could help with the desire to chew something which I know I'm going to get too. A friend tipped the slim oodles/pasta/rice range as they look to be less than a g carbs per 200g pack so with veg and or meat can make a filling meal for next to no carb.