Any welsh around here ???

Providing I can arrange for someone to have my children I will join you as well.XX

Cariads,

Had a lovely lunch in Llangennith on Saturday and a walk on the beach, lush girls. Did you know they filmed Torchwood on that beach and in the white cottage on the hill between hillend and Rhosshilli very exciting.

The guy in the cafe was very accommodating for my food. He poached my fish and gave me new potatoes without butter. Only problem was I didn't realise that he dressed the side salad with oil :doh: still not much so counted it as 1 syn.

Thinking of you all in sunny Wales, I won't mention the rugby :mad:.

Have a good week everyone

Lynda xx

I too am welsh but sadly live in North Wales. (near Wrexham.)I am new to all this so I am a little rusty hopefully will get the hang of it soon,good luck to you all with your weight loss.:p

I was in Llangennith on Saturday too! We went to view a house so made a day of it. I wonder if we passed each other :D

What a small world it is defo go to the site cafe for food it was very good and service was good too. We booked a table for my mums 84th birthday, 14 of us, and we all ordered separately and most of the food came together.

Nice place to live if you can get it :rolleyes:

Lynda xx

i'm Welsh!! And i dont think i've ever been prouder to say it after seeing the mess the English are making of their cities. I'm in North Wales, near Wrexham :) Not been to the Eisteddfod this year tho, has anyone else been? x

I DO THIS!!! It's most theraputic.

:soapbox: <---- and this is what i look like doing so lol!!

:rotflmao: oh TattooedMammy you crack me up

I am all Welsh living in Wiltshire. Quite a rural area but close to Swindon and Bristol. I feel sorry for the poor ordinary people who get caught up in it. And someone mentioned on the news where are the parents....... my thoughts exactly can I borrow this :soapbox:

Lynda xx

Last edited:
Day off today and Im Cleaning ...so not eating ....If I dont get out I Will go mad ...My Hubby driving me mad ...LOL ..If I dont go out tomorrow I will kill Him ..Im sure ....so retail therapy I think so off to neath then swansea tomorrow anyone want to meet for coffee ...

i'm Welsh!! And i dont think i've ever been prouder to say it after seeing the mess the English are making of their cities. I'm in North Wales, near Wrexham :) Not been to the Eisteddfod this year tho, has anyone else been? x

I've not been this year as we've been too busy but we do normally go.

I think you're right about the riots - I hope the Welsh cities stay calm. I think it's quite scary!

Day off today and Im Cleaning ...so not eating ....If I dont get out I Will go mad ...My Hubby driving me mad ...LOL ..If I dont go out tomorrow I will kill Him ..Im sure ....so retail therapy I think so off to neath then swansea tomorrow anyone want to meet for coffee ...

I would have loved to, but I've promised to take my nephew to Folly Farm before I go back to work on Monday :rolleyes:

I'm Welsh too :) I'm in North Wales-Llandudno to be precise :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Welshtigger,
:welcome: very random conversation go on here, mostly about food and drink, :rotflmao:what else.

Lynda xx

I know a bit late but didn't Swansea do well to keep the game 0:0 ( DH a fan) up to the first half :) got to look on the positive side haven't we......
Lynda xx

Back