Step 1 Sole Source Any1 doing SS & trying for a baby?

Jade x x

Hi every1 :) has any1 been trying for a baby whilst on SS or has any1 got any advice on this positive or negative? At the moment I'm (roughly) 13st, 5ft 4 & totally miserable with my weight. Me & my partner have been ttc since end Sept 2013 & really don't want to put it in hold. Ovcourse I wouldn't intend on continuing SS whilst preganant but unsure if this can have any negative effects whilst early stages of pregnancy or ttc?

Anyway comments would b gratefully appreciated! X

I would definitely speak to your CWP consultant. In my personal opinion, I really wouldn't TTC whilst on SS, you are only getting enough energy for your body to function, let alone aid conception. Yes, having a lower BMI could help you to conceive (I'm doing CWP to have IVF) - maybe you could discuss with your GP too?

I would definitely speak to your CWP consultant. In my personal opinion, I really wouldn't TTC whilst on SS, you are only getting enough energy for your body to function, let alone aid conception. Yes, having a lower BMI could help you to conceive (I'm doing CWP to have IVF) - maybe you could discuss with your GP too?

Yeah I will defo speak to my CWP consultant regarding this! Tbh my doctor isn't very approachable & willing to discuss any other weight loss options other than exercise & sensible healthy eating plan so he personally disagrees with CWP anyway! Thanks for ur comment :)

Re: Any1 doing SS & trying for a baby?

Aw, that's really hard when you're not getting the support you need x

Back