Extra Easy Anybody else doing it on their own

Did you count up your syns? Did you really use all 105syns?
hahahaha yes told you it was a bad day . . . started with sumone bringin some vimto chewy sweets in work n kept findin my hand in them and then my mouth . . . then got home and ate 4 rocky bars ,2 small bags maltesers ,a malteser bunny thing and half a box of makardo sticks (is that how u spell it). . . .then i felt sick . . . so had no tea!!! lol its not funny really and i dont even no why i ate it all cause i didnt really enjoy it . . .well i did for a second but that was it !!

Draw a line line under it. It's happened... it's over. It happens to almost everyone. Just check you know what caused it and get right back on that train. :) Have some syns, keep them to 5 and it'll stop you falling right off the wagon til WI!

Draw a line line under it. It's happened... it's over. It happens to almost everyone. Just check you know what caused it and get right back on that train. :) Have some syns, keep them to 5 and it'll stop you falling right off the wagon til WI!

i think i was p***ed off cause id weighed myself that mornin (i do it myself not in a group) and id STS and id done SE the previous week so i thought "wats the point" and then the sweets appeared and it just escalated from there . . . tomorrows another day xx

Draw the line under it now.

It's done. You can't fix the past, just focus on the future. Sometimes your body takes a while to catch up and doesn't realise it's weigh in day. Plus there's the fact that as women our bodies undergo crazy fluctuations.

mejulie70 said:
i think i was p***ed off cause id weighed myself that mornin (i do it myself not in a group) and id STS and id done SE the previous week so i thought "wats the point" and then the sweets appeared and it just escalated from there . . . tomorrows another day xx

Were you 100% following success express ALL week, as if you were you should have lost something-I know everyone loses at a different rate, but SE is designed to accelerate your loss over a short period of time-ie if you flexible syn a bit too mich at the weekend, you can limit damage by doing success express for the few days before weigh in! Can I suggest you maybe post your food diary, cos with not having a consultant to look thru them you may be missing something that people on here might spot straight away! Good luck with the plan-it does work-you only have to look at the statistics of alot of people on here to see that :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Were you 100% following success express ALL week, as if you were you should have lost something-I know everyone loses at a different rate, but SE is designed to accelerate your loss over a short period of time-ie if you flexible syn a bit too mich at the weekend, you can limit damage by doing success express for the few days before weigh in! Can I suggest you maybe post your food diary, cos with not having a consultant to look thru them you may be missing something that people on here might spot straight away! Good luck with the plan-it does work-you only have to look at the statistics of alot of people on here to see that :)

how do i post a food diary . . .do i just put it on as a reply?? sorry if i sound thick

You can start a new thread in the food diaries section-it's one of the sections at the top of the list of sections(if that makes sense).
Just start a new topic and then you can write in it as and when you want and people will be able to offer advice and suggestions etc :) good luck

ive put my diary up if youd like to ave a look "SE what went wrong" thanx

Back