Step 1 Sole Source Anybody else with near 141lbs to lose/lost??.....how do you stay on track???

I weigh on a Monday Hun :) I am feeling way better fingers crossed I'm just getting over the last few days of feeling sick lol thank god I would hate being sick for Christmas when there's so many things to do. Yea I get ya about the weigh in days. You just weigh urself on a sat then? X

How are all you ladies getting on? Looking forward to Christmas?

Hey Hun doing good. Lost another 7lbs so I'm 6lb from 4 stone now :) hw are you getting on? Excited for Christmas :) how about you? Xx

Wow.... 6lb to 4 stone that is amazing. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 3lb! xx

Hi can I join in?I have over half my body weight to lose.I lose 7 stone previously and then got pregnant and put it all back on and have been faffing around with it ever since-and he's 2 and a half now!!I'm not focusing on a goal date as such but would like to have a good chuck off by my birthday in April.I've found that I MUST stick to SS.Any food and it gives me licence to eat whatever I like.I've just completed day 1 today :)I find it quite tough as I have 6 kids and no partner to help out with cooking etc,but I feel so tired all the time and all my aches and pains are getting me down so I just have to stick to it this time.

Hi can I join in?I have over half my body weight to lose.I lose 7 stone previously and then got pregnant and put it all back on and have been faffing around with it ever since-and he's 2 and a half now!!I'm not focusing on a goal date as such but would like to have a good chuck off by my birthday in April.I've found that I MUST stick to SS.Any food and it gives me licence to eat whatever I like.I've just completed day 1 today :)I find it quite tough as I have 6 kids and no partner to help out with cooking etc,but I feel so tired all the time and all my aches and pains are getting me down so I just have to stick to it this time.

Hi, of course you can join!! Goodluck on your journey - running around after 6 kids all day, you will be at goal in no time!!! Just take one day at a time and before you know it 12 weeks will have gone by - it does get easier but having a long road as we on this thread do, means you will still have your bad days - im struggling at moment, 12weeks SS completed, 810 through Christmas and the idea of another 12 weeks is daunting, but find something to aim for and keep focused on that goal...for me its my wedding! Even after a stone, you will feel better!

LOL I wish it was as simple as running around after the kids.I'm feeling very determined today-the trick is to stay that way!!

Hello ladies, do you mind if I join in please? I have approximately 10 stone to lose, managed to lose 2 stone a few months ago but put it back on! Hoping to start cd a week on Monday if doctor signs my form, nice to see I'm not the only one that struggles when thinking how much i have to lose xxx

Hello, well I am looking to lose over 10 stone, though I would be quite happy to just lose anything right now! But for the sake of my health I need to get a load off.

I lost 5 stone when I did Cambridge in 2008, but fell off the wagon spectacularly when my mum got sick. Since then I have regained that 5 stone plus an extra one for good measure :(

I lost 7 stone and got pregnant and it all just piled on:( But I'm single now and way too old to be thinking about babies so I WILL lose it all this time.

Back