Step 1 Sole Source Anybody else with near 141lbs to lose/lost??.....how do you stay on track???

laurawh86

When I started CWP I was almost 21st 1 and would like to get down to 11stone (meaning I would have lost 141lbs) - although at the moment I would be happy with 12stone. I have now lost coming upto 3 stone in just over 8 weeks which is fantastic however......

Last time I did CWP properly for 12weeks I was only 16stone 5lbs at the beginning (heaviest was 17stone 13lbs) so at the end of the 12weeks I was 13stone 5lbs and nearing a healthy BMI. This time around I will still be heavier than my start point last time even after 12weeks of SS.

I am trying not to focus on it so much, instead keep thinking of my wedding, my fiance hasn't seen me lighter than 17stone 6lbs so am using that to keep on track as well!

For those of you who have had to do more than one round of SS for 12weeks... what's kept you going? The hardest thing I have been finding at the moment (and its not hard in the sense I am hungry or craving as such) is that its coming up-to Christmas and trying to stick to 810Kcal over Xmas! :eek: I have to do it, the amount of times I have started this diet, stopped and then not been able to get back on and so the cycle starts again....I do also miss going out for meals etc and while just thinking about "up until Xmas" has kept me on the straight and narrow from now and I am now worrying over Xmas and then the next set of 12 weeks.... :( 12weeks is hard enough but TWO SETS and even then I wont have a healthy BMI.....

I feel like I have been 18 something for AGES!!!!!!

Oh well...keep plodding along, sorry needed to winge and moan...on a happy note...Im loving the lemon bars which are yoghurt coated!! :)

Hi chick I would like to get to 11.5 it is hard but I've messed about loads and have lost 3.1 so I've still a good bit to go. I started in July so it's annoying its taken me so long but I'm still going and I know I will defo make it to goal with Cambridge. I am planning to eat on Christmas Day and get bk on plan straight away and I kno I can because I have before. You will get to goal b4 u know it. As you say keep plodding along and see how you go. Don't b too hard on yourself :)

Martha xxx

Last edited:
Hi ladies, I started at 21 something! I asked not to know because I knew it would upset me. I don't even know what I weigh now but what u do know is I've lost 44lb in 9 weeks.

You would not believe the amount of parties and things I've had the the last 8 weeks but some how I've managed to still loose weight!

When I know I have something coming up that day I make sure I eat all my shakes but have a high protein meal this way I have food inside for when u drink, and trust me I like a drink BUT now I drink just vodka slim line no shoots or anything like that as they r just full with sugar!!!

Even tonight I went for a birthday dinner with friends and I had fish and veg no carbs!

What my whole point is.... I really believe that u can still live and have a social life on this diet if u remain focused and get right back in it the next day!

Girls we can do this!!!!

Wish u both loads of luck!!! Please let me know how u get on xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun what a great post :) it's defo achievable and we can do it. Will keep updating on how I'm doing and you do the same I'd love to keep up to date with how you guys are doing.

Good luck :)

M xx

Hey hun what a great post :) it's defo achievable and we can do it. Will keep updating on how I'm doing and you do the same I'd love to keep up to date with how you guys are doing.

Good luck :)

M xx

Yes hon will do!

I could not sleep last night think i wrote that at like 4am!

xxx

Hi Ladies, thanks for your replies! I admire your ability to vary the diet slightly, unfortunately even after many times practice I am still an all or nothing kind of girl - if its SS time, I have to stick to SS, 810Kcal-810Kcal and so on and so forth. With wedding coming up, I cant risk not being able to get back on as I have done so many times in the past. I was 21 when I discovered this diet...26 now!! :eek: I think I will feel happier once I have gone into the 17s....I seem to have been in the 18s for so long, but its only 3lbs away so not long!!! :D (I sneakily weighed myself this morning and I am now 18stone 3lbs!) - keep up the good work ladies.

Did you both see that inspirational story of the lady who won the special prize at the convention after losing 20stone!!!!!! Remarkable!

Hi, I have 12 stones to lose. I did lose 6 but then something flipped in my head and I stuffed myself. I think it was because I was doing it for the wrong reasons - ie for other people and not for myself. Now I am doing it for me, to be kind to my knees and my feet. I'm not giving myself goal dates or going to get obsessed about what I lose each week. I am going to count success as having stuck to it and been healthy during the week. This time I think I have the right attitude and reasons to actually get down to a decent weight and enjoy the journey.
I'm sure you will make it to where you want to be for your wedding. It's a wonderful incentive.
Good luck!

Great to hear bk from you. I defo get where ur coming from with all or nothing and I wish I could do it without stopping I don't know y I keep giving in and having some food and I always sabotage myself as soon as I'm nearing the nxt stone bracket almost like I won't allow myself to succeed lol but I keep goin bk on it and I know this will see me through until I'm at goal. Which I hope I will b by April I defo have intentions on sticking to it. With a few days off over Christmas as I'm cooking my own family dinner for the 1st time lol so I'm excited for that. The hardest thing for me I think is not cooking because I looove cooking and baking so I miss it but il get there. We all will with each others support. All three of you keep me up to date on how ur doin. Good or bad were only human and with each others support it may make things easier :)

M xx

Great to hear bk from you. I defo get where ur coming from with all or nothing and I wish I could do it without stopping I don't know y I keep giving in and having some food and I always sabotage myself as soon as I'm nearing the nxt stone bracket almost like I won't allow myself to succeed lol but I keep goin bk on it and I know this will see me through until I'm at goal. Which I hope I will b by April I defo have intentions on sticking to it. With a few days off over Christmas as I'm cooking my own family dinner for the 1st time lol so I'm excited for that. The hardest thing for me I think is not cooking because I looove cooking and baking so I miss it but il get there. We all will with each others support. All three of you keep me up to date on how ur doin. Good or bad were only human and with each others support it may make things easier :)

M xx

Goodluck with your first Christmas Dinner! :) I've actually surprised myself in being able to cook/bake and make lunches every day for my fiance etc. I couldnt in the first couple of weeks, but now its not so bad. I have to actually think about NOT tasting stuff, but that's an habitual thing more than a "oh my god I really need to eat it" thing. I do try and avoid going out to meals with people as that's quite difficult sitting in a restaurant watching others eat...but it has been done! I suppose the one thing this diet does show you is anything is possible and we are stronger than we think sometimes!

Hi, I have 12 stones to lose. I did lose 6 but then something flipped in my head and I stuffed myself. I think it was because I was doing it for the wrong reasons - ie for other people and not for myself. Now I am doing it for me, to be kind to my knees and my feet. I'm not giving myself goal dates or going to get obsessed about what I lose each week. I am going to count success as having stuck to it and been healthy during the week. This time I think I have the right attitude and reasons to actually get down to a decent weight and enjoy the journey.
I'm sure you will make it to where you want to be for your wedding. It's a wonderful incentive.
Good luck!

Hi there....I'm sure you will do great too! I know how you feel, I have lost 5-6 stone twice now and both times put it back on (and then some....). We can do it this time though. You definitely have the right attitude of just focusing on being healthy etc, I think that's half way there to solving our eating problems when we can do that. Goodluck and let us know how you get on!!

Its nice to know there are others with a lot to lose!

Thanks! You're right it does help to know that there are others on a long journey too. I'm trying very hard not to focus on the end and when I'm going to get there. I think the frustration of that is what got to me the last time. This time it's all about being healthy day by day.
Last time round I had problems when I got up too fast and felt all woozy. This time I am going to keep a better check on blood pressure etc. My doctor is being very supportive.
It's hard not to obsess over the scales. I had to stop myself getting on them this morning. I am going to try to stick to weekly!
Here's to a good week for us all!

Progress report :)

I have lost 6 kilos!!! I know it will be a lot less next week but I am jsut happy that I have stuck to being healthy!

Happy Happy Happy

Keep up the good work ladies! How is everyone this week? Ive had a couple of tough days but managed to stay on track - as Christmas week is my 810Kcal week, I'm trying to work out the difference between uncooked vs cooked as I think all amounts are in uncooked (but obviously the turkey will already be cooked!).....hmmmm...

If u have a little extra turkey for all it will be I don't think it will make much diff. I'm not so bad this week. Still on track was ill last week so stayed the same on Monday which I was glad of cuz I had eaten to take painkillers and that but I'm hoping for a good loss nxt Monday. What is everyone's weigh in day?? Going to see mrs browns boys live tonight so looking forward to that. Xx

Hi Martha - hope you are feeling better this week? My weigh in date is on a Saturday but I see my consultant on a Tuesday (I started the diet before seeing my consultant and like to keep to my scales weight). How about yourself?

Back