Step 1 Sole Source Anybody else with near 141lbs to lose/lost??.....how do you stay on track???

I'm awesome at plans :)

One of the reasons I want to lose the weight is my fiance and I want to start a family in the next few years. We can do this ladies!! Happy New Year to you all!

I started bk yesterday morning after the christmas madness and I'm finding it hard but I'm sticking with it. Looking towards getting down to the next dress :) wbu big? Xx

Ladies - how are you all getting on? January is now out the way and into February we go!! :) This is usually the time of year that flys by especially when I have a hectic couple of weeks ahead and I do. I am now into the 15s :D and keeping my mind firmly fixed on the fact that in another few weeks I shall be into the 14s!! yay! Keep up the good work!

Ladies - how are you all getting on? January is now out the way and into February we go!! :) This is usually the time of year that flys by especially when I have a hectic couple of weeks ahead and I do. I am now into the 15s :D and keeping my mind firmly fixed on the fact that in another few weeks I shall be into the 14s!! yay! Keep up the good work!

Wow, 15s! You're doing so well! :clap:

How we all getting on girlies? I'm really struggling at the min. Trying to keep focus is harder than I hoped. Need to stay in right frame of mind x

52lb off so far. Day 58. All good and still full of motivation :D

Starlit you are doing amazingly well - keep it up!

Martha - try and focus on the reasons why you started the plan, imagine you were back at the beginning and how the extra weight made you feel etc (it helps for me anyhow!) - then imagine yourself slimmer and happier and how that makes you feel.

I am doing OK - struggled over the last few weeks as was having dizzy spells and feeling very lethargic and then developed sores on the corners of my mouth after testing a few other things (making sure i was hydrated, in ketosis etc) I have decided to go upto 810Kcal. Ive lost 85lbs to date, still have another 42lbs to go but 810Kcal will be fine and I can always go back to ss for a couple of weeks if I feel the need to! :) Sores are now gone and feeling better already!

Hope you are all having a great week...I really must get back to posting in these forums more...I seem to blink and a whole week has gone by!

Hey guys, you are all doing awesomely! I have about 70 lbs still to go, started at about 83 lbs to lose. I know that is less than some of you but I am only 5 foot tall so it is actually a really large amount I have to get off. I wish you all well with your continuing journeys. You are all going to look and feel amazing!

Back