Anybody fancy a challenge???!!!!!!

Woohooooo well done mama!!!!! That's fantastic :D Will put it in my little book ready for Saturday :) xx

Hows everyone else doing this week folks? I'm doing oK so far! x

BouncyBride said:
Woohooooo well done mama!!!!! That's fantastic :D Will put it in my little book ready for Saturday :) xx

Hows everyone else doing this week folks? I'm doing oK so far! x

Think you are doing a little bit more than just OK lady!! ;) x

Weigh in 2 and I've lost 3.5lbs this week.
I've lost a stone in 2 weeks.
:D:D:D

I'm only 1lb down :(. Disappointed but keeping my eye on the prize as someone said to me. It was my daughters bday this week - I ate loads if chicken and caved to some cake. Bad me lol.

I'm + 5lb...... No tfr at all this week, it's our engagement meal tonight so I'll start afresh tomorrow. Sorry to let the team down guys. Xx

Did a sneaky wi this mrnin & km 1lb dwn. Not much but better than nothing

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right you lot, im on my soap box now!!!!:D

All you ' i only lost a lb peeps' - i have spent many a weigh-in day beating myself up over 'only losing a lb' when it was pointed out to me that a lb is actally quite a lot! It would be a lot worse if you had put that lb on after being 100%!! i say be proud of your pound and (not) wear it with pride!!:happy096:

I am also a member of the STS club - despite falling catastophically off plan for 3 days!!

Carrie - you havnt let anyone down - you have a life - which is something we will all have at some point, or have had (me more than most!) and this plan does interfere with some social situations. like you say, back on it tomorrow!

If anything, after god knows how many years off dieting, this plan has taught me that life happens, no matter what plan you are on, and its about moving past the little hiccups and getting back on track....

Do i sound really rrrrraaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh?:rant2:

I dont meant to if i do, i just think we all need to chill a bit ( not too much mind!!), take a deep breath and realise that actually we are all doing pretty blinking marvelously!!!!!
:party0023:

stephie77 totally agree with you, and from now on no more moaning from me lol.

At the end of the day 1lb is still a good loss, and I would rather lose 1 lb per week than gain 1 lb per week.

Hello.

Im sorry I'm late with my WI. It's a shameful +5. I know there are no excuses. Been off work all week painting and decorating plus moving house. Just went of plan and looks like lost all common sense by the looks of things.

The main thing is we are trying and next week we shall try harder. Sorry to slow down the totals guys.
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

TT - no apologies necessary - life happens! xx

Well I've WI today this week and have lost 3lbs so that will be my loss for the 13th. Having a planned day off today but will get right back on track tomorrow so will have to see how that goes. Wise words though Steph - I'm not going to beat myself up about it and I only fail if I fail to pick myself up and get back on track again!

x

Steph you are right. Anyhow I stepped on the scales this morning and my weight loss was more .. I'll keep that for next sat.

I need to add up what I have lost now i know its way over the 50lb mark. That means I have just 30 to go.

Morning Girlies!!!

Firstly, those of you that have gained, at least you've been honest with us all which is fab and steph is absolutely right,life happens, just get on with it, get over it and get backon track!! :D
I'm getting different peoples results each week so I'll just type what I have for this week.

Carrie1980 - +5
Skinnyminny2be - STS
BouncyBride - -5
Bobbi - -1
Scotminx - -1 or -3???? ( I have 2 different weights for you chicken so I don't knwo which one is right?!?!)
Stephie77 - STS
Mamakash - -1
Slim1day - -3.5
Tinytiger - +5
Dustqueen - +7
Zeldas- -1

Well done to thosewho have lost and well done to those who have gained for being brave enough to tell us!! Come on girlies, the gains overtake the losses this week by far so lets not have a gain next week eh!!!! We are all going through the same thing here and yes, life does happen but we can also control life and get the results WE want so lets get on with it!! :D

Overall results for this week are +4.5 so as a team we've lost nothing BUT, in 3 weks we've lost 135.85lbs between us!!! That's a whole slim person at 9st 7lbs!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!!! :D :D

Have a fab week all and get excited about posting your fantastic losses next week! :D xxx

BouncyBride said:
Morning Girlies!!!

Firstly, those of you that have gained, at least you've been honest with us all which is fab and steph is absolutely right,life happens, just get on with it, get over it and get backon track!! :D
I'm getting different peoples results each week so I'll just type what I have for this week.

Carrie1980 - +5
Skinnyminny2be - STS
BouncyBride - -5
Bobbi - -1
Scotminx - -1 or -3???? ( I have 2 different weights for you chicken so I don't knwo which one is right?!?!)
Stephie77 - STS
Mamakash - -1
Slim1day - -3.5
Tinytiger - +5
Dustqueen - +7
Zeldas- -1

Well done to thosewho have lost and well done to those who have gained for being brave enough to tell us!! Come on girlies, the gains overtake the losses this week by far so lets not have a gain next week eh!!!! We are all going through the same thing here and yes, life does happen but we can also control life and get the results WE want so lets get on with it!! :D

Overall results for this week are +4.5 so as a team we've lost nothing BUT, in 3 weks we've lost 135.85lbs between us!!! That's a whole slim person at 9st 7lbs!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!!! :D :D

Have a fab week all and get excited about posting your fantastic losses next week! :D xxx

Thanks BB :) it's nice to be reminded of how well we have done despite the few hiccoughs :) this week will be a gain too for me I am afraid but back on it weds am will let you know the damage then, thanks for the kind, helpful round up :)

LOL, thanks dq...it owuld have been great if I didn't gain it all again at the weekend! Boooooo!!!!! lol Oh well. as long as I'm here I've not yet failed!!! Hope you're enjoying your little break. :D x

Back