Anybody fancy a challenge???!!!!!!

Ooops Bobbi I didn't see your loss!!! FANTASTIC!!!! Heeeee heeeeee we've had such a good week girlies it's great and I feel really proud of us all!! x x

Back on trarck now from Thurs. Lost 5. Which means I'm back to what I was 2 weeks ago. Moved house and I have nothing but exante in the cupboards. I have deliberately delayed buying a fridge so I don't but food! Hope the plan works.

Fantastic loses this week. The group is definatley back on track.

Sorry don't log on often as on mobile site and can be temperamental.

Can't wait to see the weeks total. Thanks BB for keeping us all motivated
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done tiny!! 5lbs off is great and also in keeping with everyones fab losses this week!!!

SO PROUD OF US GIRLIES!!!! (and men,,,if any of you are!!) :D x x

Certainly are! :D Sorry guys, haven't had time to do the list for this week. Also, I'm not going to be around now until next Saturday but if you still post your results, I'll do both next weekend. PROMISE!
BE GOOD GIRLS! XX

Blew it; gained 2.5lbs last week (to Sat weigh in), my own fault gave in and had pizza one night then, chips the next, then pizza the next night. Ended up gaining 6lb in all but back on track now, and have been 100% today and have done 2 hours of exercise today as well.

-7lbs for me this week, back on plan.

-2 this week.
Feeling rotten totm
Hope you had a good week folks
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooo -10 1/2 for me (was a 9 day week though as changed my WI day ;) )

Dear god woman!!!! What is your secret???

Have you been gnawing your arms off or something !!! lol

Well done tho!

xx

stephie77 said:
Dear god woman!!!! What is your secret???

Have you been gnawing your arms off or something !!! lol

Well done tho!

xx

I know she's a right jammie cow ain't she!! Loves ya really dustface ;)

Well done Bobbi!!!! Thats fab! Here's to another great week! Sorry, I've been a bit all over the place this past couple of weeks but will be back on track for Saturdays weigh ins so if it's OK with you guys if you've already weighed for this coming Saturday could you let me know? x

-2.75lbs for me this week.:)
I am now officially overweight.:bliss:
Have lost 1.5 stones in 5 weeks.:D:D:D

Back