Anybody going to watch slimmer of the ???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by babyboosweets, 24 June 2008 Social URL.

1. babyboosweets

babyboosweets Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Its on sky real lives at 10pm its about what happens after these people have won the compertion and how there lives change looks good

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kay

Kay Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think I might check it out. I do get a bit of the green eyed monster, so will try to watch.lol Still if I'd had started this earlier I would have lost my weight already. I hope that they have managed to keep the weight off

4. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thats the thing. If they have put the weight back on it will be depressing. I guess its worth checking out though.

5. no pain no gain!

no pain no gain! Full Member

thanx mate... think i will. :)

6. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    think i will take a look at that thanks x

7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Alas no sky so will miss it. Do let me know if they gain or keep the weight off. Thanks.

x

8. no pain no gain!

no pain no gain! Full Member

So What U Think Then Babyboo???? That Actually Really Scared Me. People Dying Coz Of Diets.... I Sometimes Feel Im Gettin Obsessed With Loosin Weight. My Target Keeps Goin Down.
    Must Admit With What They Said About The Face Not Being As Fresh And Radiant After A Diet. My Cousin Lost 4 Stone On Lt. She Used To Have The Most Perfect Glowing Skin.... Then On Lt, First Month Or So It Was Fine And Then It Changed Completley Even Though She Was Drinking 5-6 Lts Of Water. Now That She Has Reached Her Target 8.7, Shes Left With A Pale And Tired Looking Face.
    I Just Wanna Loose Weight Fast, Get To My Target And Then Watch My Weight By Doing 3 Fruit Days A Wk (when I Would Have Nothin But Fruit All Day) And Then Eat What I Like But In Moderation. I Look At Lt As A Quick Fix And Then Loadsa Excercise N Healthy Eating...(along With The Occasional Booboo's ;) )

9. babyboosweets

babyboosweets Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    not watched it yet i sky + it will report back tommorow x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.