anybody have a pump it up dvd (the older one) and want 2 do a challenge?xxx

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
basically what the title says! this workout is great, particularly the aeroburn section and bpm, really gets u sweating! in my streetdance class i never sweat like this!! lol xxx

I have one floating around somewhere and could do with a challenge.

oh coolies i didnt think anyone would write back! lol what do u think we should do as the challenge? maybe do it 3 times a week or something, im not quite sure lol xxxx

Yeah sounds good. Last time I tried it (a loooong time a go) it almost killed me lol. So how about 3 time a week for a month starting 1st April?

yeah we could do that, ive done it weds and doin it 2 day 2 tho, wud u wanna do it too or do u wanna wait till april to start? the dvd is the one with the sections that are:warm up. aeroburn, bpm, beat boxing, below the belt, and cooldown(cant remember wat the last ones called but its basically the cooldown)lol xxx

I won't have time to start this week (Personal Trainer + assignment + work = no free time). However can start from Monday if thats better?

whenever u want hun :) xxx

ok its a deal! :) xxxx

oh and ive been doing the warm up, aeroburn and knockout. we should do one month with those and then the next month add bpm to the routine and then the next month add another! we will be so fit :D xxxx

just checking in hun u still up 4 the challenge? gonna get right on it after lunch!! take some water with u in whatever room ur gona be in tho cos thats the mistake i made the first time, almost died from dehydration! :0 xxxxx

Yep still up for it. Just realised I don't have the older version (d'oh!) but will still do it anyway.

ooh i shall add pump it up challenge to my sig too xD xxxx

how did todays go hun? wasnt too bad for me today :) last time i ate food too soon b4 hand and got a bad stitch! mite add the next routine in next week rather than next month, will wait and see!! xxxx

Not done it yet. Only ate at half 7 and still feeling very full. Will probably try in 15-30 mins :s

lol yes good plan cos its not good on a full tummy lol what dvd u got then? do they have an aeroburn option? xxxx

I have Body Burn which has Warm Up, Tone, Shake it Move it, Pop it Lock it, Burn it Lose it, Legs, Bums and Tums, Stretch

Done :D Although I don't think I really followed it very well as I struggled to remember the moves and don't have as much space as them! Hopefully the moves will come with time.

yeh itll get easier hun. gonna move up to 2 next week u up 4 it??xxx

Back