Step 1 Sole Source Anybody out there?

suzykate37

Hello,

Day 3 back on Cambridge and needing some support. Getting hungry and the constant need to pee is getting me down. Looking to loose 1.5 stone ASAP to commence fertility treatment.

How is everyone else getting on?

It's my first day on ss and I'm also looking to lose 1.5 stone everyone keeps telling me the best advice is to just drink as much water as possible

Hello,

Day 3 back on Cambridge and needing some support. Getting hungry and the constant need to pee is getting me down. Looking to loose 1.5 stone ASAP to commence fertility treatment.

How is everyone else getting on?

I'm on week four and 22inches and about 26 lb down! Love it love it love it!
31/2 stone to go, roll on October and my size 10 bikini. :)
Always here for support if anyone needs it.
Love the dual dynamics you tube videos too, keeps me motivated! Xx

suziebunny said:

I've just been writing about Lawrence! He can be my motivational coach any day! :) you've done so well for 4 weeks in. What's your secret?

I've just been writing about Lawrence! He can be my motivational coach any day! :) you've done so well for 4 weeks in. What's your secret?

Sorry meant 4 1/2 weeks in!
No secret, was just so unhappy with myself that I had to do something to sort myself out.
Just keep thinking how I'll feel when I'm at goal, can't wait! Xxx

That's some seriously good pound loss each week. Are you SS and drinking a lot of water? I hope that I get to 4.5 weeks and have lost as much!

Haha... Well this is my third try #shamefaced... But generally live on chocolate mint and chocolate tetras but I'm trying to branch out. I quite like the strawberry shake with mixamouse. Vanilla is ok so is mango. Not a fan of any soups!

I'm really not great at drinking water I need to really focus on that this week! Do you have a diary?

Haha... Well this is my third try #shamefaced... But generally live on chocolate mint and chocolate tetras but I'm trying to branch out. I quite like the strawberry shake with mixamouse. Vanilla is ok so is mango. Not a fan of any soups!

I'm really not great at drinking water I need to really focus on that this week! Do you have a diary?

No but I wish I had of done one from the beginning, how about you? Xxx

I do... In the CWp diary section. The journey to fat freedom!

That's brilliant results!!! If I could do that in 4 weeks that would be amazing and totally meet my goal. I know I have the biggest motivation, fertility treatment, but I'm still finding it very hard going. It's hard hard hard?

That's brilliant results!!! If I could do that in 4 weeks that would be amazing and totally meet my goal. I know I have the biggest motivation, fertility treatment, but I'm still finding it very hard going. It's hard hard hard?

You can do it!! Just think of the end result!
Laurence browns YouTube video about not opening 'the box' kind of made things click.
I love the platinum players group too, so inspirational!
I'm on here all the time if you ever need to chat! Xx

So disappointed in myself, I caved and ate. Feel terrible!!!!!! Determined to start agin tomorrow but fell terrible

I just can't believe I did it! It wasn't even worth it! Now I need to go back through the headache and hunger pangs again so so disappointed

Back