Anyine using anything as a boost?

jan9209

Silver Member
Bought a box if kilo off sachets which you mix with water and drink everyday, supposed to help with retained water and has vitimins and things in them. Not using it for miracles just every little helps (I'm not commissioned by tesco honest!) was only £8 for ten so thought why not? Just curious if anyone else uses a little boost? X

I use CLA which I've found to be amazing
It's a vitamin which helps to process protein and fat and use as energy I don't know if it's made a huge difference to my losses but I'll keep taking it
Lol sometimes its just in the mind!! X

Sometimes it is!! But I drank it an hour ago and haven't stopped peeing lol probably all water from my meal in sat!! I was worried as it contains green tea and green coffee and I haven't had caffeine in years as it upsets my tummy so I thought I might need peeled off the ceiling lol but not hyper yet! X

Ha ha I do that just before the gym which I know is bad but I feel delirious for a good 40 mins so it gets me through!
I still can't get motivated to start dukan again because I've got so much on this weekend!!
I'm getting mad at myself!! X

Offfft I'd need an ambulance!!! You will start again when your ready and not a moment before and we will all be here to welcome you back :) xxx

Back