Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Fairymary said:
A big congrats to you Mrs Big B. Fantastic work altogether, you really are an inspiration. You will have to change your username to Mrs Skinny B soon :) LOL

I thought a name change may be in order too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I put on 1lb last night but I know why (all those temptations at work!!!).

After Xmas normal service will be resumed :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Howdy peeps - hope you all had a good christmas. Back home after my holibobs and ready to face to scales tomorrow!

Ditto! Weighing in tomorrow too.. HOLD ME! :(

So face the scales I did.

Depending on how you look at it, and having read a few other peoples diaries and how much Christmas Fayre has effected them, the scales gods seem to have been relatively kind.

I've gained 2 kg (roughly 4½ lbs) in the 4 days away, and a gain of 5¼ lbs since my last official WI. Not good but not too bad.

That now puts me at 12 st 3½ lbs - so glad I stayed here!! I'm 7½ lbs above my recalculated target - so that is where I'm heading for my next holiday on 3rd March. We've won a 7 day holiday to . . . wait for it . . . the Costa del Sol! But it would be rude not to go wouldn't it!

So I'm definitley OFF the norty step this week methinks!

Good luck everyone else. We can do this!

Pommette said:
So face the scales I did.

Depending on how you look at it, and having read a few other peoples diaries and how much Christmas Fayre has effected them, the scales gods seem to have been relatively kind.

I've gained 2 kg (roughly 4½ lbs) in the 4 days away, and a gain of 5¼ lbs since my last official WI. Not good but not too bad.

That now puts me at 12 st 3½ lbs - so glad I stayed here!! I'm 7½ lbs above my recalculated target - so that is where I'm heading for my next holiday on 3rd March. We've won a 7 day holiday to . . . wait for it . . . the Costa del Sol! But it would be rude not to go wouldn't it!

So I'm definitley OFF the norty step this week methinks!

Good luck everyone else. We can do this!

Well done for braving the scales :) I'm still shying away from them until Monday (may as well scare my self silly with a combined Xmas and new years gain!! Xx

WI tonight :|

We've won a 7 day holiday to . . . wait for it . . . the Costa del Sol! But it would be rude not to go wouldn't it!

Woop woop thats well good. How did you win that.
Def motivation to keep on straight & narrow eh! x

Well folks, i shall see you all down in the elevens soon!Managed to stay under the 12 marker christmas week by the skin of my teeth. Good luck everybody! :D

Woop woop thats well good. How did you win that.
Def motivation to keep on straight & narrow eh! x
I got "molested" at the airport in June and forced to fill in a questionaire. Now I never win anything so how come I can manage to win a holiday to somewhere just 4 hours down the road?

1lb on so still in the 11's will go off to the other thread but i may be back! Thanks for the support xx

Well I managed to gain 1.2lbs over Christmas, which for me is nothing short of amazing as I usually manage at least half a stone. However, I am now over 4lbs heavier than I was month ago, which is not so good :sigh:

Going to see the doc this afternoon to see if he will let me do VLCD for a couple of weeks just to try and get things going again as SW seems to have stopped doing the business since the increase of steroid - I followed the same week to the letter that I lost over 2lbs on a couple of weeks before Christmas and managed to gain over a pound!

I am now back up to 12st 5lbs, but still well within the 12s, so I am seeing that as a positive and moving onwards and downwards!

Back