Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Wow! You look fab. I'm v jealous of your gorgeous skinny legs. Congratulations on a brilliant weight loss. x
And from me too! I would love skinny legs. I have thunder thighs - and calves. Always have, always will.

It's 12 months today since I started back on this losing weight lark and I am not a happy bunny this morning, to say the least!

It's a gain of 1¼ lb since last Monday for me.

I know its only carb bloat - I had roasties as well as yorkshires with my roast beef yesterday - and I know it'll probably be gone again tomorrow but I'm still mad at myself.

Off to bridge now and I just hope we do better there as last week was a disaster.

*** Skulks off in annoyance ***
Ah pomette, dont be disheatened. Most likely it was a carb bloat alright. Hope your game of bridge was more of a success. Fingers crossed for next weeks WI.

FMxx

Hi guys!

After a break over Xmas and New year which saw a 5lb gain. Back to group last week and lost an amazing 6lbs this week!!!

Almost at my Club 10 and down to 12st 3lbs!

Blumin' 'eck! some fabby losses going on this week. Well done girlies.

FM - we lost at bridge AGAIN but it was a really enjoyable afternoon.

Ah pomette, you cant win them all.

I had a sneaky look at the scales this morning and it looks like I might STS (WI tomorrow). I love all you guys but I seriously need to get a move on out of here and into the 11's, I have been hanging around to long here for my own liking :)
So as of this morning I am back now keeping a diary and keeping track of my syns. Had a bit of a roller coaster of a week and I could see little habits sneaking back in again so I am nipping it in the bud.

I love all you guys but I seriously need to get a move on out of here and into the 11's, I have been hanging around to long here for my own liking :)
My sentiments exactly. I've been here since the 30th May !!!!!
(Can anyone beat that?)

I snook out for one single solitary week and straight back again!

ScarlettStar86 said:
What does STS mean? Sorry to ask silly questions I'm new to all this! X

Hi Scarlett. It means Stay The Same.

I too have been here since the end of May Pom - and I haven't even managed a quick sneaky out either!

The lowest I got was 12st 3lbs at the end of November and started getting excited, but then shot back up to 12st 8lbs :-(

I too have been here since the end of May Pom - and I haven't even managed a quick sneaky out either!

The lowest I got was 12st 3lbs at the end of November and started getting excited, but then shot back up to 12st 8lbs :-(
Aha - I do sort of remember you getting here the same time as me! The problem is the brain is a bit addled these days!

Waaaah! i'vejust checked in after christmas/new year and i've gone up 4lbs to 13st 1!! *boo*

will shift it and be back next week, i promise! :S

Aha - I do sort of remember you getting here the same time as me! The problem is the brain is a bit addled these days!

Aah we love you both being part of the team but enough is enough it's time for you to leave the 12's :wave_cry:

Now how do we get rid of you ........ hehe!! K x

Waaaah! i'vejust checked in after christmas/new year and i've gone up 4lbs to 13st 1!! *boo*

Aww you'll be back in the blink of an eye lovely - see you next week!! :) K x

Aah we love you both being part of the team but enough is enough it's time for you to leave the 12's :wave_cry:

Now how do we get rid of you ........ hehe!! K x

Ask the ruddy doctor to stop prescribing me drugs that promote weight gain Kirsty! Oh, I forgot, if I don't take them I may well die :eek:

Seriously though, winter is not good for me weight wise (indeed health wise generally) as I need meds to be increased so I don't catch infections that could potentially kill me. After March things will get easier as they will go back down again for the spring/summer months :)

Oh, and and I need to stop visiting friends who feed me too many naughty "treats" and ply me with alcohol too ;)

Like the Terminator - you'll be back :D ..... and soon!!

Ask the ruddy doctor to stop prescribing me drugs that promote weight gain Kirsty! Oh, I forgot, if I don't take them I may well die :eek:

Seriously though, winter is not good for me weight wise (indeed health wise generally) as I need meds to be increased so I don't catch infections that could potentially kill me. After March things will get easier as they will go back down again for the spring/summer months :)

Oh, and and I need to stop visiting friends who feed me too many naughty "treats" and ply me with alcohol too ;)

Aww hun that is rubbish - please keep taking them though, I don't like the sound of the alternative :(

Why do friends do that - I love my friends but they are exactly the same they always tempt me to "just one more" .... :) x

Hi I'm new to this, hoping to go down from 12 St 10lbs to 11 St. Started a week ago, joining my girlfriend who has been doing this (very successfully) for a while already. So far I've found the food extremely satisfying and extremely filling!

Back