Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I weighed in today and lost 2.5lbs so im dead on 12stone....hopefully Ill be saying bye bye next week :)

Woo, Well done! I hope a few more weeks and I'll be shortly following :D

Hi everyone I'm in the 12 stones. This morning first thing I weighed 12.4 but joining slimmng world tonight so will be a few pounds more. But first target is to start seeing the 11s on the scales :)

Good Luck, My last weigh in was 12ston 4.5 but I know I weigh more than this now as I ate a huge amount of chocolate to get rid of the easter treats! Its also been my partners and I birthdays, although I did not syn once on my birthday!

Oh Well!!Fingers crossed I lose or stay the same on Thursday!

Had a great day today! Although hungry now!

tinkagem said:
Woo, Well done! I hope a few more weeks and I'll be shortly following :D

Thank you :)) x

bit2lose37 said:
Hi everyone I'm in the 12 stones. This morning first thing I weighed 12.4 but joining slimmng world tonight so will be a few pounds more. But first target is to start seeing the 11s on the scales :)

Good luck tonight! Let you know how you get on x

Weighed in tonight and was 12.5.5 quite pleased with that :).

Feeling really positive and went straight from weigh in to Zumba class

Yay I'm gonna kick them 12s in the bum :)))

Evening peeps - well done all you loses. And lots of folk really close to the next stone group.

Ah well - reporting in with a gain . . . :cry:
0.8 kg (1¾ lbs) so I haven't put everything back on I lost last week but I'm just outside target range . . . again.

Twas to be expected really with mum being here as on her hols, even though I was good at home, we ate out 4 times.

Oh well back to Red days and lets shift it . . . AGAIN!

I WI in tonight and only need 1.5lbs to get out of the 12's but feeling yeuch today and all heavy. Not sure if * week as I dont get so it will be a STS or a gain for me so probably another few wks here - slow & steady & all that!!!! :p

Alycyn1980 said:
I WI in tonight and only need 1.5lbs to get out of the 12's but feeling yeuch today and all heavy. Not sure if * week as I dont get so it will be a STS or a gain for me so probably another few wks here - slow & steady & all that!!!! :p

1.5lbs your so close you can nearly taste the 11s

:)

Hello!
Im new to slimming world and starting today, attempting to do it on my own as Im at uni so its hard to be in one place and go to a class! Im currently 12st8 (ish) and would love to be in the 11s for when I go on my first holiday with the boyfriend in the last week of June! Im still getting my head round SW so any help and advice would be amazing :)

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
Hello!
Im new to slimming world and starting today, attempting to do it on my own as Im at uni so its hard to be in one place and go to a class! Im currently 12st8 (ish) and would love to be in the 11s for when I go on my first holiday with the boyfriend in the last week of June! Im still getting my head round SW so any help and advice would be amazing :)

Welcome :) if u need anythin just ask xx

Ladies how can I add a body magic bronze badge to my profile???

I try and not snack.. you may or may not once your meals are sorted and fill you up. Fruit is good though if you do, or yogurts...like mullerlights. alpen light bars are 3 syns or half one of your healthy extra's

I never feel hungry on this diet it's very filling and suits me as I don't like getting to dinner time to find out I've used all my calories and got to starve lol.

Good luck it's always good to plan your meals and try new things to keep it interesting :)

.......oh course there is nothing wrong with snacks...before somebody comes along and says something lol. If you like crisps velvet crunch are lovely....think they are 4 syns a pack. You can get them from most spermarkets in multi-packs and most of the time places like home bargains or pound land sell them for a pound :)

Back