Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Lost 2 pounds this week

12 stone 5

getting nearer those 11 ~ fingers crossed I'm even nearer next week

Judith & Pickle

A bit of advice is needed if anyone can please help :) im planning a green day tomorrow and dont really want to use any of my HEXs on meat, however Im cooking tea for my dad and my older brother. Does anyone have any vegetarian recipes that can satisfy 2 meat loving men, or a recipe that includes meat which i can also make for myself without meat? Thank you!

Hi Chloe, how about doing something like a frittata and salad, you could add meat to theirs or do cold meat on the side and then you don't have to have any?

Hi Chloe, how about doing something like a frittata and salad, you could add meat to theirs or do cold meat on the side and then you don't have to have any?

i think they would see the salad and run a mile haha they love their meat! i was just thinking i could maybe do a curry and use the same sauce but just add some meat to theirs and some veggies to mine, i dunno!

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
A bit of advice is needed if anyone can please help :) im planning a green day tomorrow and dont really want to use any of my HEXs on meat, however Im cooking tea for my dad and my older brother. Does anyone have any vegetarian recipes that can satisfy 2 meat loving men, or a recipe that includes meat which i can also make for myself without meat? Thank you!

I make a nice spicy quorn chilli for me and my boyfriend who loves his meat! He actually prefers the veggie version now (or so he tells me lol!) x

Hi all, just rejoining minimins after a short absence. :) unfortunately I was in the 12's when I left and am still in the 12's now. Lol. feeling much better about the plan though, changed groups a couple of weeks ago and the new group has given me a new lease of sw life. :)

Weighed in last week at 12.13 (a loss of 5lb from the previous week!!) and hoping for a good loss this week.

Good luck all.

Hiii can I come in please? I'm 12st 5 at the moment, it's day one for me :)

Hi everyone! well done on your amazing losses! id like to join in too... im on day 3 of my diet so have not had a weigh in yet, my starting weight is 12st1lb.. i really want to lose a fair bit before by the 30th of june as its my daughters 1st birthday... have had enough of the baby weight and need it to GO!!xx

Ooh fab, me too although I'm a slow loser usually but fingers crossed it'll be a good loss as its first week!

lost 1.5 lb tonight only one lb to go and ive lost the 2.5 i gained on hol and back on track 13 lb to go to get to my goal

thiswillbeit said:
Ooh fab, me too although I'm a slow loser usually but fingers crossed it'll be a good loss as its first week!

Yes im a really slow loser iv lost 7lb in 5 weeks which is slower then i would have liked however its coming off and thats the main thing!

Yes im a really slow loser iv lost 7lb in 5 weeks which is slower then i would have liked however its coming off and thats the main thing!

That's really good, I feel like such a greedy guts today iv never eaten 3 meals a day, I'm dreading that il have put on a stone at the end of this first week!

Eating 3 meals a day is a good thing! Are you following a particular plan, red/green/ee? Whens your weigh in day?

Not really going to have red days as I'm a bit of a carb junkie lol, weigh in day is Monday's, doing it on my own as i can't really afford to join a group, I bought the 2012 starter pack from someone on eBay so as soon as it comes I can properly get to grips with it, iv a friend doing it too so she's let me know the specifics with the healthy extras, how about you?

thiswillbeit said:
Not really going to have red days as I'm a bit of a carb junkie lol, weigh in day is Monday's, doing it on my own as i can't really afford to join a group, I bought the 2012 starter pack from someone on eBay so as soon as it comes I can properly get to grips with it, iv a friend doing it too so she's let me know the specifics with the healthy extras, how about you?

I used to do extra easy days but lose more on red and green days, this week iv done 3 green and 2 red days so far, my weigh in is on friday. I have a food diary if you want to have a look. I recommend starting one once youve properly got going with your plan as it really helps to motivate you!

I used to do extra easy days but lose more on red and green days, this week iv done 3 green and 2 red days so far, my weigh in is on friday. I have a food diary if you want to have a look. I recommend starting one once youve properly got going with your plan as it really helps to motivate you!

I lose faster on red and green but ee feels like normal Eating to me and not a diet so im sticking with ee it works for me xx

Back