Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Thanks love going to a new brackets its a challenge all over again

from fat to skinny jeans only 46lb to go

yeah i know what you mean have been ill and just got away with going into the 13s. having a great week so far. shall see what wednesday weigh in brings.

My hopes aren't too high for getting out the 12s Tuesday! Only need a 1 1/2lb loss to be into the 11s, but I've not been as religious on plan this week. Perhaps I'm now used to it so don't need to think about it all so much? I do feel like control freakness has dialed down a lot this week! I guess Tuesday ill find out what effect it has :p bring it on! I've felt so down this week that I've not been really trying so hard.

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

My hopes aren't too high for getting out the 12s Tuesday! Only need a 1 1/2lb loss to be into the 11s, but I've not been as religious on plan this week. Perhaps I'm now used to it so don't need to think about it all so much? I do feel like control freakness has dialed down a lot this week! I guess Tuesday ill find out what effect it has :p bring it on! I've felt so down this week that I've not been really trying so hard.

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

I've relaxed abit n had good losses.
Good luck hope scales get you to the 11's

from fat to skinny jeans only 45lb to go

Good to luck to everyone this week... im weighin in today. .. was 12st 13.5lbs last week after a gain of 2.5lbs .. was 12st 11lbs... so was totally gutted.... so hopefully can get a little closer to those 11s today... fingers crossed for a move down the pounds for us all this week xxx

Good to luck to everyone this week... im weighin in today. .. was 12st 13.5lbs last week after a gain of 2.5lbs .. was 12st 11lbs... so was totally gutted.... so hopefully can get a little closer to those 11s today... fingers crossed for a move down the pounds for us all this week xxx

Why gutted??? You've lost your gain of 2.5lbs........ Have I got that right?? Lol xxx

Lol :-D I'm such a dozy cow! I think because I've got so much to catch up on here, I'm ready posts really quickly and not taking it in properly..... That's my excuse anyway hehe :-D xxxx

I do it as well chick haha.... you definitly cant be anymore dozy than me... I put it down to the fact that im blonde... although im naturally brunette but convinced the years of bleaching has some how made it through my scalp and rotted my brain pmsl... that is if there was one there to begin with hehe???? xxxx

I do it as well chick haha.... you definitly cant be anymore dozy than me... I put it down to the fact that im blonde... although im naturally brunette but convinced the years of bleaching has some way made it through my scalp and rotted my brain pmsl... that is if there was one there to begin with haha xxxx

Haha just laughed out loud reading this :-D almost woke up the girl I'm looking after lol xxx

Well done!!!! What's your target??? Xxxx

Ive not set one yet hun.... thinkin 11st and maybe see how I feel there then maybe try 10 and a half.... I need to be careful as im quite tall..5ft 10.5"....so if I go to low I look ill... I used to have a black bob when younger and was skinny as a beanpole and I looked like olive oil from popeye pmsl... thats what all my family used to call me.... dont wanna go there again lol xxx

Ive not set one yet hun.... thinkin 11st and maybe see how I feel there then maybe try 10 and a half.... I need to be careful as im quite tall..5ft 10.5"....so if I go to low I look ill... I used to have a black bob when younger and was skinny as a beanpole and I looked like olive oil from popeye pmsl... thats what all my family used to call me.... dont wanna go there again lol xxx

Pmsl...... Olive is my new name for you!! :-D xxxx

Back