Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Flark said:
Thank you Blondie!! Except by the looks of things you have done absolutely brilliantly and wont be here for much longer. I am certain you will not only leave this group next week but fly into the lower number. Eee how exciting!!x

I'm one of the slower losers but I accept that I will complete my journey at my own pace & it's still coming off so I'm happy!! Do you have a goal or time limit Flark? It's an unfortunate fact that dieting is hard lol!! But we'll both get to where we want to be... Eventually :):):) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Ooooh well done to both leavers and joiners...and welcome too.

I am weighing in tomorrow morning and hold out no hopes for any losses, tbh I am just hoping it isn't a gain:-(

I will update tommorrow...I will be doing EE tomorrow I havd brekki and dinner sorted im just pondering what to have for lunch x

I had a 0.5 gain this week- was mucho sad as I was on plan all week. Been a stressful week though so think my stomach might just be deciding not to play nice. So am now 12stone 8pounds. Hoping to get into the 11s before July :-D x

Gutted I have stayed the same this week! I have also been on plan all week, so I honestly cant understand it.

redmel said:
Gutted I have stayed the same this week! I have also been on plan all week, so I honestly cant understand it.

You might find you have a bigger loss next week, so stick to plan babe... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Redmel- :( sucks when u know u have put the effort in and ended up with a sts. But next week should e a good one eh? I had a 1/2lb gain 2 weeks ago and monday just gone i lost 3 1/2lbs although i expect a sucky week this week. Starting to think i'm not eating enough now. Odd considering the opposite got me in this mess!lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Thanks x

I am having a bit of a slack day today and will be drinking wine later too, but will be straight back to 100% as of tomorrow xxx

Still annoyed lol x

Tink - do you log your food on something like myfitnesspal.com? its worth it to see if you are eating enough or if you need to eat more. I find I have better losses when I have a 3 course meal out, think it gives my metabolism a bit of a boost.

don't beat yourself up redmel, make one change to what you're doing this week, increase superspeed foods, drink more water, have scan bran every day - remember if nothing changes, nothing changes,

enjoy your wine tonight :)

I gained 0.5lb this week, but not surprised as I had a boozy weekend away at a rally then fell on and off the wagon all week too so only myself to blame!

Kerry- yeah only this week though, just curious to see what calories i was having per day, carbs etc. And i'm averaging 1100 per day, even the app is telling me off! I wish sw would hurry the hell up and sort it's own app out, with online syn doodah. Members are screaming out for it yet u can only check ur bmi etc which is a bit naff. I have to come in with a loss this week, i bet the 3am 3x choc digestives helped though. I was proper out of energy, with my 1 yr old refusing to sleep anywhere but next to me with a boob for comfort. I say 1 yr old, he's 1 next week on saturday :)

I know I think that would be great if SW did that. Would keep me on track better. 1100 doesn't seem like very much to me, the myfitness pal tells me I should be eating 1550 a day, which I usually miss by about 100-150 calories. It's interesting to see how the SW plan naturally limits your calories. And at least its confirmation that you need to eat more, I think we all worry about eating more but sometimes its the right thing to do.

. . . I wish sw would hurry the hell up and sort it's own app out, with online syn doodah. Members are screaming out for it yet u can only check ur bmi etc which is a bit naff. . .
Tinkerbell - do you go to class? If so you can have access to the SW website which will calculate syns for you. Not sure about a mobile app though if that is what you are after.

1.5lb gain for me this week - looks like I'm going to be here for a while yet :p
Trying not to get fed up with the scales as I know my shape is changing - able to zip up a little black dress (finally) that I wasn't able to wear at Xmas - so that's my outfit for tomorrow night sorted :D

Well after a very stressful week at work i am opening a bottle of rose too! Will have till wed to redeem myself!

I've done it - finally lost some weight which takes me to 11st 13! Off to the elevens but how will I cope without you all????

Hurry up and join me everyone ;)
Thanks for all your support! XXX

Sofartogo! said:
I've done it - finally lost some weight which takes me to 11st 13! Off to the elevens but how will I cope without you all????

I'm in the 11s babe... You need me, just give me a yell and everyone else on there is lovely, and we'll all be together again soon... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Sofartogo! said:

Wow! Well done you! Gosh it'll be years b4 i see the 11's i reckon my next target is 12st 9lbs. Why? Overall 5st loss! ;)

Way to go Girl !!!! Enjoy the 11's, I'll be "some time" as I only just got here.

Very chuffed to lose 3lbs this week, giving me my 3 stone award and taking me to 12st 7lbs. Starting to feel that target is actually possible, rather than a faraway dream!

Does anyone else find that the predicted target date the Slimming World website gives you seems a bit unrealistic, though? It seems to think I'll reach target in mid September... I still have three stone to go! No way I'll get there that quickly! :confused: Particularly as I have a holiday in August, haha :D

Back