Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Yay 3lbs down this week, making me 11 stone 11lbs! I dieted last year and got to 11 stone 4lbs so want to do better this time and keep the weight off too!

Congratulations to everyone :)

Yay 3lbs down this week, making me 11 stone 11lbs! I dieted last year and got to 11 stone 4lbs so want to do better this time and keep the weight off too!

Congratulations to everyone :)

Well done!
see you in the next stone down shortly i hope :D

I'm down to 12.2 so hopefully another two weeks and I will be in the Elevens! Fingers crossed, well done to all of you moving to the next level and well done to those of you making progress, no matter how slow!

Another pound off this week. 12.1 stone, not long until the 11s!

3 off for me today, 12.10 and a half. Very pleased with that, and that I've changed my weigh in day to Saturday! :)
thats fantastic!

i am trying really hard as i used up 89 syns over the weekend! not had any more since but worried im not going to have a loss! only today and tomorrow to go til weigh day again!

i also have to force myself to eat fruit! I cut it up into little tiny containers and it seems to be ate more quickly that way when i'm at my desk or watching tv!

thats fantastic!

i am trying really hard as i used up 89 syns over the weekend! not had any more since but worried im not going to have a loss! only today and tomorrow to go til weigh day again!

i also have to force myself to eat fruit! I cut it up into little tiny containers and it seems to be ate more quickly that way when i'm at my desk or watching tv!

Ah, I did the same at the weekend, was tempted by sweet treats and it went downhill from there. Been back on it since Monday though, how about you? I seem to only like expensive fruit that's hardly ever in season - strawberries, blackberries etc. Apples and pears don't do it for me. Wish they did :(

Ah, I did the same at the weekend, was tempted by sweet treats and it went downhill from there. Been back on it since Monday though, how about you? I seem to only like expensive fruit that's hardly ever in season - strawberries, blackberries etc. Apples and pears don't do it for me. Wish they did :(

I'm exactly the same....along i actually just said "im Sick of Strawberries" this lunch time! Sainsburys are doing big cartons for £2 at the moment. I like bananas and grapes but i don't really see the point of eating fruit thats not an "s" food. Is that really bad?!

I'm not on 93 syns i think! but worried i've miscounted for last weekend so trying dearly not to have any more! think that might go out the wondow tonight though as i mate is coming round for dinner and shes like a glass of vino!

You got any plans this weekend? x

sorry for the typos!

Lol, I know, will never be a fruit fiend, I'd take chocolate over fruit any day (this might be my downfall)! Enjoy the wine, had a heavy weekend (food and alcohol ) last weekend, this is going to be a quiet, low syn, low alcohol one :)

3 off for me this morning, despite last weekend's food and drink antics. Very pleased, also means I've now lost 1 stone (and half a lb, lol). 12.7.5

4 lbs off for me this morning + my 3.5 st Award taking me to 11st 10 lbs
dancing-happy-star-smiley-emoticon.gif

so that's me well and truly out of here :D

See you in the 11's peeps, good luck all :)

3 off for me this morning, despite last weekend's food and drink antics. Very pleased, also means I've now lost 1 stone (and half a lb, lol). 12.7.5
WEll done! ! pound off for me whihc iwas surprised about after having 2 chinese takeaways and half a bottle of prosecco! x

You're making me crave Chinese! I've woken up in a very hungry mood today. Never good...!

Well SW are now doing ready meals in Iceland and one of them is chicken noodles and they are free. If you fancy chinese have a go making one, or just order the lower syn stuff. I always get chicken and black bean 7 syns for 500G and boiled rice x

back here briefly(i hope)...after a 4.5lbs gain this week -resulting from a major 3 day binge!
12st 0.5lbs current weight:sigh:

You'll be gone again in no time!

2.5 off for me this week, Amazed at how Slimming World actually works! :eek: Got my half stone award finally! Good luck everyone this week x

Back