Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I'm new here hope I'm doing this right ha ha
I started slimming world in June at 14 stone and I am now down to 11-8 1/2 and would really like to get to 10-10 fingers crossed

I think you need to be in the 11 to 10 post but your more than welcome here

Maintained today :(. Me thinks I will be in the 12 st bracket for a while at this speed. I always were a slow loser though, taking the scenic route :D. How is everybody else doing?

Hi, joined slimming world recently and had my first weigh in this week: lost 3lb so just into the 12 stone bracket!
Xx

Hi, joined slimming world recently and had my first weigh in this week: lost 3lb so just into the 12 stone bracket!
Xx
Well done on your 3 lbs loss and welcome to the 12 st bracket thread :D

Lost 1 lb today. Very slowly chipping away those pounds on my way to the 11 st mark :). How is everybody else doing? It seems very quiet in here o_O:D

Lost half a pound this week! Gutted!:( Must have been that 3 course Mother's day meal I had, oops!:eek:
Some people seem to get away with being naughty but I never do. I was so good the rest of the time.
Only my 2nd week so I have to remain positive.
My daughter lost 2lb which was great so we have both lost 3.5 lb in 2 weeks.
Well done B.M. on your weight loss.:)

Lost half a pound this week! Gutted!:( Must have been that 3 course Mother's day meal I had, oops!:eek:
Some people seem to get away with being naughty but I never do. I was so good the rest of the time.
Only my 2nd week so I have to remain positive.
My daughter lost 2lb which was great so we have both lost 3.5 lb in 2 weeks.
Well done B.M. on your weight loss.:)

don't knock it Holidaygirl, 0.5 lb is good and in the right direction. If you were good apart from that Mothers Day meal it will show on the scales next week I am sure :).
B. x

Thanks B.M. I am being good this week! x

Even more gutted this weeko_O. put on half a pound despite being 100% on plan all week:eek:

Even more gutted this weeko_O. put on half a pound despite being 100% on plan all week:eek:

aargh, that sucks doesn't it? Especially when you have been good all week :mad: But don't be disheartened Holidaygirl. Sometimes it takes a little while for the body to adjust to SW x

I maintained this week (only 1/2 day off plan, so annoying :mad:). But I take it and move on. I am trying to get some "fish" days into my plan this week. There is a great thread here on minimins which I started looking at yesterday. Trying to get some ideas. I usually eat the same things so maybe change will boost the weight loss. Here is hoping.

Have a great week :D

3 lbs off today and got my 5 st award :eek:. Happy me :D

5 out of the last 7 days were "fish days" so this might have helped. Will try and do another few fish days this week (I found it slighly challenging though as I am not a huge fan of fish products, apart from tuna and mackerel in tomato sauce, lol :rolleyes:)

Hi I started Slimming world on 2nd Feb and have lost 1 stone 12 pounds to date. Im currently sitting at 12 stone 7 after starting at 14 stone 5 pounds. I weight in tonight and keeping fingers crossed for 2lbs and my 2 stone award :0)

I really want to get into the 11's so I thought this would be a good motivator!

Hi I started Slimming world on 2nd Feb and have lost 1 stone 12 pounds to date. Im currently sitting at 12 stone 7 after starting at 14 stone 5 pounds. I weight in tonight and keeping fingers crossed for 2lbs and my 2 stone award :0)

I really want to get into the 11's so I thought this would be a good motivator!
Well done on your loss so far :0clapper:. And welcome to the 12 to11 thread. :) How did you get on at WI today?

I lost 1.5 lbs, happy me :D

Well done B.M thats fab. I managed to lose 2.5 and get my 2 stone award which after Easter i was thrilled with :0)
Thanks Amyloulou and congratulations on your 2 st award, what an achievement :). And especially after Easter!

Yay lost 2lb this week.:) Didn't weigh in last week as in London visiting my brother who had a major heart op. He is home and doing really well.
I was very good and managed to stay on plan. I was staying at my daughters so was easy to sort out my meals. I was naughty over Easter :eek:but I somehow managed to lose 2lbs so yippee, going in the right direction, at last:)

Yay lost 2lb this week.:) Didn't weigh in last week as in London visiting my brother who had a major heart op. He is home and doing really well.
I was very good and managed to stay on plan. I was staying at my daughters so was easy to sort out my meals. I was naughty over Easter :eek:but I somehow managed to lose 2lbs so yippee, going in the right direction, at last:)
Well done on your 2 lbs loss Holidaygirl, especially under such circumstances. :)

Hello everyone :) , I hope to be in this bracket soon. I started SW on Wednesday at home and weighed in at 13stone on the dot. I hope to be here by next week. Good luck to all of you, I hope you have a super week !

Also I am running a 3 month SW challenge, April,May, June, if any of you would like to join, the link is in my signature :D .

Kay xx

Would love to join you. Weighed at group last night and lost 2lb. Only 3 1/2lb to my 2 stone award so I am going for it this week. SP all the way I think.

Last edited:
Would love to join you. Weighed at group last night and lost 2lb. Only 3 1/2lb to my 2 stone award so I am going for it this week. SP all the way I think.

Glad to see you on the challenge :) although you forgot to post your loss . I've added it to the spreadsheet. Well done on your loss this week :winner::0clapper: , that's a brilliant start. I'm sure you'll have that 2 stone award very soon. Hope you do really well next week too. Keep it up ! :D

Kay xx

Back