Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I'm always up for a challenge to keep me on track so yes lets aim for 2lb a week until Christmas, I have never actually got to my targets, always a few pounds away before heading in the opposite direction lol. my first ever attempt back in the late 1990's saw me lose 5 stone and getting to 9 stone 11 from 15 stone 11 but never actually hit my target of 9 stone 7....but I did get 2nd in the Miss Slinky back then ;)

Over the years the weight went back on, divorce and partying haha....

2014 saw me go from 15's again to 11's but never hit the 11 stone marker i'd set for myself....

I am determined not to go back to the 15's so always reign myself in but now in the high 12's

do you find your self thinking I can easily put on 8 to 10lb in a matter of a couple of weeks but it takes months to lose half a stone.... so frustrating....anyway as long as we keep going and keep slimming world in the forefront we should be ok,

my weigh in is on Wednesday for this week and I haven't gone over my syns (under by quite a lot) I did a sneaky weigh in this morning and I'm 12:9 so I think it's only a pound loss so far which is a bit disappointing with 100% on plan but it's a loss.

Hi hun, how are you doing?

I'm so happy, I'm now the right side of 12 and a half stones haha, on track to be in the 11 stones bracket by xmas eve!

I'm up 2 lbs since before the weekend....

very unlikely to have another 2 days like that till 12 Dec... then again at Christmas.

If i can re commit I will be wearing my mum's leather opera coat in Zermatt.... just have to stay away from sultanas and cheese.... which has been a real letdown today but Courvoisier is not for the dieting ...

Hi hun, how are you doing?

I'm so happy, I'm now the right side of 12 and a half stones haha, on track to be in the 11 stones bracket by xmas eve!

when i saw this i thought ah god - i have so long to go - but thanks for the inspiration!!

i am exszaccly down the line in the middle and the shock that i could not be below that for weeks ( i must have had a moment )
that helps me so much
mini goals mini goals

what is your goal for Christmas?

I would love to be 11 stones 13 by xmas hun!! How about you?

I want to be 11. 7 but that would take a bit of a miracle!!
I had too much to eat today which i really don't want to be the last day of my diet... came on here desperate to stop picking at food

I want to be 11. 7 but that would take a bit of a miracle!!
I had too much to eat today which i really don't want to be the last day of my diet... came on here desperate to stop picking at food

Oh I meant a realistic goal hun, this is a lifestyle plan, not a diet remember! :) I know it's not easy, so you really have to be in the zone, if you aren't then it means you aren't ready. You might need something you are attending to give you a good reason to stick to plan, mine is my little girls first holy communion in May/June. I also really wanted to be in a smaller size and fit and healthy in my 40's, so that's what stopped me grabbing chocolate after my mini binge last night! We can do this!!

We have 4 weeks until Christmas Eve... realistically you could lose 1-2lbs per week if you are strict, 4-8lbs! I'm going to try my hardest, the odd obstacle to get over, but with my determination this time, nothing will stop me.

Thanks for the reminders!!!

it is so important to be able to fit into my winter clothes - i'd love to be in my medium sized Sallapets - which would take me from an exaggerated size 14 to a true 14 by the middle of January...

the holiday i am going on starts on 12 Jan.

a Stone by then would be 14 lbs in 47 days

I'm 5'4" and i'm in a 12 jeans and trousers now, I'm 12 stones 6lbs, i'm around 14-16 on top, always top heavy lol.
i think i am an all over size 14 at the minute...
I have added weight around my arms shoulders and sides now so i this is a slight deviation from usual pear shape...

Thanks for the reminders!!!

it is so important to be able to fit into my winter clothes - i'd love to be in my medium sized Sallapets - which would take me from an exaggerated size 14 to a true 14 by the middle of January...

the holiday i am going on starts on 12 Jan.

a Stone by then would be 14 lbs in 47 days
Yes, 14lbs is definitely achievable, keep a picture up on your fridge of this holiday, you will do this!!! :)

Thanks Leigh I'm 17 lbs down with 38 to go
that looks doable in a lifetime i think

Thanks for chatting i will look out if you are on here again

Anyone here at the moment who is between 12 - 11 stones? I started on 12.st9.5lb and I'm now down to 12st0.5lb.. However, there's a weekend away looming on the horizon and I fear I might be feeble and weak and fall foul to regional food and drink offerings :confused:

new to this zone. 3.5 lbs lost this week which puts me nicely into this zone now

1lb loss for me this week, and got my 9 stone award

1lb loss this week

Back