Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

dreamslim said:
Oooohhh, holiday romance. Good old Tenby. Lol.
How far from the 12 stone mark are you? I'm 3.5 away now, I can almost taste it. Hehe.

Bang on 12 that's what makes it so scary lol xxx

Trango said:
Bang on 12 that's what makes it so scary lol xxx

Ooohh, nerve wracking. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly. So tomorrow could be your last day with us? Hopefully I won't be too far behind you. I'm hoping for a 1lb loss next week coz I'm running a scout camp this weekend and then a 3lb the week after so fingers crossed it's 1lb for the stone next week and 3lb to join you in the 11s the week after. :)

Oooh, Tenby - that's where I'm going on my holidays!! Better not have a holiday romance though!

Ach i'm gonna be here till i'm 30 at this rate! I'm on liquids after the op so in theory i should drop a few lbs. Them lipobind things are expensive when not on offer. £30 odd quid for the sachets! Eeek! But the pills u can buy online for about £12. I'd like to see a sts or a loss this week though trango, that'd make my week. Then i'm back on it like sonic as my next target is 12st. Then i hope to drop it to 11st. Maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

sus_murf said:
Oooh, Tenby - that's where I'm going on my holidays!! Better not have a holiday romance though!

Lol, hope you have lovely weather, it's a lovely place with a wonderful beach. Haven't been there for years.

Tinkerbellarella said:
Ach i'm gonna be here till i'm 30 at this rate! I'm on liquids after the op so in theory i should drop a few lbs. Them lipobind things are expensive when not on offer. £30 odd quid for the sachets! Eeek! But the pills u can buy online for about £12. I'd like to see a sts or a loss this week though trango, that'd make my week. Then i'm back on it like sonic as my next target is 12st. Then i hope to drop it to 11st. Maybe.

With your success to date you will be in the 11's soon, I have every confidence in you :)

Still the same guys at 12.5 but it's not joke anymore I've been eating wrong and by bow I should me pounds away from my target and I'm not cus of no one but myself! So today I'm back on track and I'll let you guys know about my loss next week!! Xxx ;)

naz said:
Still the same guys at 12.5 but it's not joke anymore I've been eating wrong and by bow I should me pounds away from my target and I'm not cus of no one but myself! So today I'm back on track and I'll let you guys know about my loss next week!! Xxx ;)

Way to go Naz, very proud of you! Good luck and keep focussed, you can do it :)

I lost 4.5lbs this week making me 12st 8! Nearly half way through xx

Well done Lovehandles - great loss!

Oh, by the way, I think you need to tweek your profile - I'm you aren't over 34 feet tall with a BMI of 0.8 :eek:

Annya said:
Well done Lovehandles - great loss!

Oh, by the way, I think you need to tweek your profile - I'm you aren't over 34 feet tall with a BMI of 0.8 :eek:

Yer i did that yesterday. Dont ask lol will change it when i go home lol xx

Righty, off to weigh in now, then back to get my stuff ready then over to the hospital for my op.

*chant with me*

Under 12.7...under 12.7.....under 12.7.....

I am repeating the mantra.................under 12.7, under 12.7, under 12.7 :D :D :D

Hehe coolies! I should be under 12st 6.5 but been sooooo off plan it's unreal. I should really be looking at a 6lb gain but i think that stuff i was taking might of helped. Well. I hope so!

I've been AWOL for about a week lol just been catching up on threads.

Well done on the losses everyone and hope all goes well for you today annika x

Welcome Susie25 - great loss :D

Sadly I am one of those poor "slow and steady" types and am lucky if I shift a pound a week :sigh:

Keep up the good work!

Half on. :( 12.7lbs. Poop. Well it could have been worse. I should so have seen a massive gain but didn't, half i can handle for sure. Nil by mouth till after me op now though. I neeeeeeed coffee!!!

Back