Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hey Everybody,

I would like to join this group as I now weight 12stone 9lb and hopefully in time I will get down to the 11 stoners. :D

I am lurking at the moment cos i gained a lb last week, sending me out of this team......!

But i am a tough cookie and i aint going to be leaving just yet.

This Thursday i will be back in here to join in the fun.

:D xxx

We'll be waiting for you :D

Hey Everybody,

I would like to join this group as I now weight 12stone 9lb and hopefully in time I will get down to the 11 stoners. :D

Welcome Claire :welcome: - hopefully you won't be here with us for too long.

Sadly my wish of being with the 11-10 stoners is a dim dream - I am one of those poor people "afflicted" with slow weight loss :giggle:

A lovely bunch here though, so I'm OK with that...........

I lost a pound this week, woohooooo! I'm still 12st8lb, but I had a STS then a half pound gain the last two weeks, SO I'm pretty pleased. Lowest weight so far :)
Only 1lb until my stone award :)

I lost a pound this week, woohooooo! I'm still 12st8lb, but I had a STS then a half pound gain the last two weeks, SO I'm pretty pleased. Lowest weight so far :)
Only 1lb until my stone award :)

:woohoo:

Clairebear1000 said:
Well done! :) fantastic loss! Xxx

Thank you. Hoping for a big loss next week too so i can get rid of this ruddy gain and get a new shiny :) xxx

Lovehandles said:
Thank you. Hoping for a big loss next week too so i can get rid of this ruddy gain and get a new shiny :) xxx

I'm only hoping for 1lb next week for my stone shiny. Whether I get it or not is another matter. Good luck :) xxx

I'm only hoping for 1lb next week for my stone shiny. Whether I get it or not is another matter. Good luck :) xxx

I'm hoping for a pound on Friday just to get back to where I was a fortnight ago :rolleyes: :sigh:

Still, serves me right for eating too much birthday cake :break_diet:

LindseyandMatthew said:
well ladies I lost 2lb tonight so I am leaving you!!!! 11st 13lb is my new weight, I also won class 'woman of the year 2011' with a total loss of 3st 6.5lb :D

Amazing! :) Well done! X

well ladies I lost 2lb tonight so I am leaving you!!!! 11st 13lb is my new weight, I also won class 'woman of the year 2011' with a total loss of 3st 6.5lb :D
WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEE
Well done and good riddance (said nicely of course!) Good luck in the 11's. There's a load of us struggling to get there too but you never know!

Hi EB - good to see you again. Told it wouldn't be long!

Hi everyone can i join you all please,i lost 6.5lb at wi tonight taking me down to 12st 10.5lb, im so happy to be in the 12s again (i had a breif visit a couple of weeks ago but went on holiday and put on) im determined to not end up in the 13s again,looking forward to getting to know you all xxx

Hi everyone can i join you all please,i lost 6.5lb at wi tonight taking me down to 12st 10.5lb, im so happy to be in the 12s again (i had a breif visit a couple of weeks ago but went on holiday and put on) im determined to not end up in the 13s again,looking forward to getting to know you all xxx
Wow - good WI tonight. Fantastic loss.

Welcome to our little select group of girlies, nice to see you here.

Lost 2lb tonight wooo :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pommette said:
Wow - good WI tonight. Fantastic loss.

Welcome to our little select group of girlies, nice to see you here.

Thank you for the welcome...yeah i was really pleased,i just followed the plan 100% and sent my scales to my mums as i was weighing myself morning noon and night and i think that was affecting the way i followed the diet..obviously not expecting a loss like thst every week....would be nice though lol xxx

A virtually unheard of 2lbs off for me this week - I am amazed!

Now 12st 9.5lbs - heading in the right direction at last.........

Back