Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Emmou said:
Good luck dreamslim. I'm in the same boat, but we'll get there!

I think I'm forgetting targets etc for now, take everything a week at a time so I don't beat myself up about stuff. Good luck to you too emmou. :)

I think I'm forgetting targets etc for now, take everything a week at a time so I don't beat myself up about stuff. Good luck to you too emmou. :)
Dreamslim - forget about WEEKS! Just take ONE DAY at a time - even ONE MEAL at a time if necessary.

Remember the old adage about eating a whole elephant. You CAN do it - but not all at once. Only one chunk at a time.

Last edited:
Errr . . . not good.

I was supposed to be having a 100% week to try and lose my last 1½ lbs. And I've been completely away with the fairies all week. Not munching but just not sticking to it and eating ALL the wrong things. I was 1 lb up this morning and I expect it will be more tomorrow.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Too much of all of these :party0036:. . . :party0051:. . . :eatdrink051:. . . :bolt:

Having a REALLY bad week. :needhug:

Awwww Bev.....here comes a great big Patchouli scented one from your favourite aromatherapist tortoise - in fact, have a few!!:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Awwww Bev.....here comes a great big Patchouli scented one from your favourite aromatherapist tortoise - in fact, have a few!!
:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
You don't fancy a holiday on the Costa Blanca do you?
Free bed & board for a massage a day??? :D
Thanks for the hugs - I really needed them. Still a bit fed up that it's probably going to be a gain in the morning. This is the first really bad week I've had in a while. hey ho

:wave_cry:Hi everyone! I'm back with my tail between my legs. Like dreamslim I've had a 3 month break, given up smoking, had a holiday, not followed plan etc etc and gained over a stone. What's done is done and I'm back before any more damage is done and my eyes start to disappear into my chubby cheeks again ;)
This time around I'm taking the pressure off myself, I too am taking one day at a time. Lovely to be back.....I've missed you all xx

Welcome back Trixy :D I gained 3 STONES :eek: when I quit in 2004 and am still trying to shift the last one now.

Well done you for quitting and also dealing with your weight gain before it spirals out of control like mine did.

Jump back on the wagon and good luck with your losses - you know you can do it :)

Ok, just had weigh in and technically shouldn't be in here as I am 13 stone 0.5 lbs. was worried that might happen. Hopefully I'll be allowed to be in here next week (need 1lb loss so fingers crossed. Lol) but does anyone have any objections to me still hanging around for the week?
Hey trimtrixie, well done on quitting smoking and well done on coming back, it's hard isn't it? :( one day at a time, add exercise back in and no more excuses.
Here's to a good start after a mental reboot.

Ok, just had weigh in and technically shouldn't be in here as I am 13 stone 0.5 lbs. was worried that might happen. Hopefully I'll be allowed to be in here next week (need 1lb loss so fingers crossed. Lol) but does anyone have any objections to me still hanging around for the week?

I am sure nobody will mind a measly half a pound sweetie - I certainly don't ;)

Good luck with your losses next week - I am sure you'll be back to being a bona fide member then :D

Dreamslim - of course we don't mind you hanging around. It's nice to have you back. Well not nice that you've gained but you know what I mean! :D

TrimTrixy - well done on the giving uyp smoking. That's my next goal once I get to target.

And so to me - I have gained although it's only a ¼ lb GAIN which I'm quite pleased with considering I was 1 lb up after the pasta fest on Saturday night. That's 2 gains in a row. Grrrrrrrr

So that leaves me 1¾ lbs from target - almost where I started 4 weeks ago. Even bigger Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Good luck everyone else for this week.

Thanks guys, dodged a bullet there. :) lol. Looking forward today, wholemeal toast and an apple for Brekkie, pasta, bacon, quark and mushroom for lunch and cottage pie with some steamed veg for tea plus min of 30 mins at the gym squeezed in somewhere. Not thinking bout rest of the week yet so fingers crossed for today!!! :eek:

I was here 2 months ago and totally went mental and put about 7lb back on and im back up to 12.12. So going to be with you guys a little while! :(

im still here. out another half on this week, had a total diet meltdown at the weekend and lost it completely i was going to jack it all in and quit and just eat junk food forever and accept myself for what i am. then i text my lovely fab c and she helped me, i went to group and the gain was no where near as bad as i thought it would be so i have drawn a line under it and am using this as a start point..no looking back (even though i have a nagging little voice telling me 2 weeks ago i weighed less than i do now) im just going to move forward. i want to be well into the 11s by christmas and i know i can do it if i set my mind to it!

Back