Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Lost 2lb this week. So I'm now 12st11 - no "teens"!! :)

Scan bran is like a cross between ryvita and all bran. It's not free, it's syns or a b choice. I can't say that I would recommend it for taste but it's worth a try to boost your weight loss.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everyone. Weighed in last night and lost 2.5lbs taking me down to 12st 12lbs, so I'm leaving the 13-12st group and joing you guys for a few weeks :) x

I'm feeling so rubbish today I was so hungry and I was out and the only thing they had at the garage was a chicken and bacon wrap so I ate it and I just feel awful now. And I don't even no how many syns it is ?

I'm still stuck in the 12's... Got down to 12st 5.5lbs a few weeks ago to get my 5 stone award but since then I've not stuck to plan properly and I've put on 2.5lbs so now I'm 12.8... Really wanna get into the 11's.. And want to get my 6 stone award by the time I go on holiday in June

Weigh in on monday and I'm looking forward to it. Been 100% all week so hoping to be under 12 then or at least closer to it! (12 1.5lb at the moment) x

Lost 1lb so 12st 1.5lb now:D

Can I join you all? I started SW just over 2 weeks ago starting at 12st 10, lost 4lb so far so now am at 12st 6, really want to get into the 11's!

Soontobeslim, WOW how did you do it???

Is it ok for me to join in on this thread? Started at 12 stone 6lbs and would like to be at least a stone lighter by August...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Today was my first weigh in, I weighed 12st 8 and now I weigh 12st 4. Yay I lost 4pounds xx I could get used to this!!!!!! So happy x

I'm new to this thread! Been stuck on 12 st 12 lbs for what seems forever! Even if I get to the lower end range of the 12 st category that would be fab!! Xx

Just had a weigh in 3lb gone this week so am now 12 stone 2 lbs, getting nearer to the 11's hopefully next week. Aam keeping my fingers crossed - but after the 2 previous weeks of sts it may take a bit longer!

Yeah it might take a bit longer, but so long as you get there and don't give up that's all that matters... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I'm still 12st 2 lb after a 100% week but maybe a too 100% as I've not had any syns at all really. Going to use my syns this week.

Hi, can I join you all please :) I gave birth to my beautiful little boy 8 weeks ago and weighed 14st3 2 days before I gave birth. My start weight for SW was 12st11, last week I lost 3lbs so 12st8, I sneakily weighed myself this morning (I know I'm norty) and I'm 12st7. I'm only 5"3 so have a fair way to go :( I would love to be 12st5 by Thursday but who knows .... I would love to get into the 11's by May 15th as it's my little boy's christening and I dont want to look like Jurassic Pork for the pictures.

Back