Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I've had a really bad few days. I'm full of cold and just want to eat to make myself feel better. Trouble is I haven't got the energy to make any healthy food. I tried not eating very much today but nearly passed out had to come home from work. I really don't want to put on so much weight that I go back into the 13's. The 12's are unfamiliar territory for me but I'm getting to quite like them (well for now, I hope I will like the 11's and then the 10's even more!) I don't want to leave here in the wrong direction!!

I get weighed on Thursday so hopefully I will still be with you. Fingers crossed x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OrangeRachel said:
I've had a really bad few days. I'm full of cold and just want to eat to make myself feel better. Trouble is I haven't got the energy to make any healthy food. I tried not eating very much today but nearly passed out had to come home from work. I really don't want to put on so much weight that I go back into the 13's. The 12's are unfamiliar territory for me but I'm getting to quite like them (well for now, I hope I will like the 11's and then the 10's even more!) I don't want to leave here in the wrong direction!!

I get weighed on Thursday so hopefully I will still be with you. Fingers crossed x

It's horrible when you're feeling rough, and not eating really isn't the answer. Can you dig out some veg, and make a warming soup, or a big bowl of rice pudding - comforting and not too time consuming.
I really hope you feel better soon

Rice pudding! That's a great idea. Thank you :)

Or even better get someone else to come make em for you, while you snuggle down and get comfy... Xx Get better soon... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I was 12st 4.4lbs when I started on Jan 3rd, and now I'm 11st 0.5lbs....yay! Hard work as at the beginning I wasnt really gettin into it. Now I'm trying to stick to it with the plan to be 10st 7lbs or 10st for my holidays in 10weeks.

I'm really happy, although I am absolutely sick of veg!! xx

Thanks Debridger & sleepytimesadie x

Hubby has been out and bought loads of fruit so that I can munch all day long without having any syns. I'm going to try and go to work again today. Fingers crossed I manage the whole day!

Thanks Debridger & sleepytimesadie x

Hubby has been out and bought loads of fruit so that I can munch all day long without having any syns. I'm going to try and go to work again today. Fingers crossed I manage the whole day!

Fingers crossed for today, hope you are feeling better. :)

Take it steady at work. Try not too push yourself, getting over illness takes it out of everyone... Just recover at your own pace...

Omg just weighed myself on MIL scales and I'm 11st 12!!! Think theyre wrong but it's still motivated me to actually get there! Good luck everyone we can do it!!

Lost 3.5lb this week, so now half way there! 12stone 7lb another month hopefully fingers crossed and i'll be in the 11's :D :D

Very well done that's a good loss, it week great when you can see it coming off...xx

Still 12st 2 on the proper scales so stayed the same for 3 weeks of being 100% on plan and not having syns! I've just been so full from my superfree and free as well as sometimes all the HE s as well. From today I'm having at least 10 syns a day and I'll see how weigh in goes next week.

Good thinking, and a very positive attitude to your plateau... Keep the faith and the pounds will roll away soon... I hope I have this attitude when I stick...

Well i have put on a lb so just over the 12 stone mark again by half lb bit annoyed with myself as thought had done so well :sigh: Must have been my naughty but nice day with the family on sunday!! O well roll on next weeks weigh in.

Never mind Party, it'll spur you on for next weeks loss, My weigh in tomorrow, we'll see...

Hi,

I have been doing SW at home for the past 7 weeks been slow and steady losses to date, started off at 12.13 last WI I was 12.2, was pleased however feeling smug I weighed myself this morning and rather than the 12.0 winking back at me there was a 3.5lb gain!!! :(

Am sooo desperate to get out of the 12's have been on plan 100%, the only thing I have been struggling with is using the SYNS I am prob only having about 5 a day in sauces or mayo. I seriously am too full to want crisps or anything like that and have given up sweet and chocolate for lent! Am hoping by official WI on Saturday morning the gain will be gone!!

Any hints, tips etc would be amazing, thanks ladies and good luck with the 12's battle!!! xxx

cnicolaf - I wouldn't worry too much, your weight can fluctuate by as much as half a stone during the day, you might find that when you get on the scales at your WI time you're absolutely fine! I haven't been on SW for long but I think that you should be fine with 5 syns a day, as they recommend 5-15. If you want to really make an effort then get loads of superfrees in with salads and stir-fries etc! :)

I'd like to join this thread - I'm currently 12 stone 8, maintained last week so really want to push for the next few weeks so that I can be comfortably in the 11 stone bracket by my mini-holiday at the end of May!

I need to up my activity, but I haven't been to the gym this week as I've had a miserable cold :( It seems so cruel to have to count Strepsils as syns!!

Thanks for having me. I got weighed this evening and now need to join the 11s. I can't remember the last time I weighed in the 11s. Let's hope I don't put it all back on for my birthday weekend away this week.

Back