Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well done eatwell! Hopefully be seeing you again soon in the 11's.

Just a quick note on syns. There have been a few people in group who have complained of little or no loss when sticking to plan 100% but having less than 5 syns per day. The consultant has suggested increasing to 10 syns but otherwise carrying on as normal and it has worked everytime. In fact one girl (who has very little to lose) stuck 100% one week with hardly any syns and lost half a lb. The next week she did the same but ate 15 syns worth of Jaffa cakes each day and lost 4.5lb!! It seems that your body needs the syns as much as it needs the other things.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh me too Cakey!! I'm 12 stone 10.5 as of today. I'd like to be 11.7 by 15 th June ( my birthday) do u reckon I could do it? What date's your birthday? :D :D

Hey, sorry only just seen this :rolleyes:

I'm sure if you put your mind to it you can do it :D My birthday is the 25th and Ideally I'd like to be 11.7 by then and I'm 12.9 now. My little boy's birthday is the same day as yours :)

Down 2lb for me this week! Now at 12st 4lb.

Well done eatwell, I am now in the 11's just! Lost another pound this week... chuffed... Though, I am a little put out that no one seems to respond to my posts as much any more... Have I done something wrong or do people not want me on here? Just let me know and I'll bugger off and cope on my own...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well it's still coming off slowly. Today I am 12 st 1lb. Probably take me a month to get into the 11s for the first time in centuries.

cnicolaf - I wouldn't worry too much, your weight can fluctuate by as much as half a stone during the day, you might find that when you get on the scales at your WI time you're absolutely fine! I haven't been on SW for long but I think that you should be fine with 5 syns a day, as they recommend 5-15. If you want to really make an effort then get loads of superfrees in with salads and stir-fries etc! :)

I'd like to join this thread - I'm currently 12 stone 8, maintained last week so really want to push for the next few weeks so that I can be comfortably in the 11 stone bracket by my mini-holiday at the end of May!

I need to up my activity, but I haven't been to the gym this week as I've had a miserable cold :( It seems so cruel to have to count Strepsils as syns!!

Thanks slimmingjess.

My 1st goal is to reach 1 stone mark by or before my holiday on 14th May - we are going with 5 other couples - all the other girls are naturaly slim and while I am past the comparing myself with people day-day sat round a pool in bickini I am DREADING!!!

Anyhow am going to maximise the SS's and free food and try to include some more SYNs as I keep reading on here that the SYNs do help with loss as much as the rest of the plan!

We can do this!!!! x;)

Well done eatwell! Hopefully be seeing you again soon in the 11's.

Just a quick note on syns. There have been a few people in group who have complained of little or no loss when sticking to plan 100% but having less than 5 syns per day. The consultant has suggested increasing to 10 syns but otherwise carrying on as normal and it has worked everytime. In fact one girl (who has very little to lose) stuck 100% one week with hardly any syns and lost half a lb. The next week she did the same but ate 15 syns worth of Jaffa cakes each day and lost 4.5lb!! It seems that your body needs the syns as much as it needs the other things.

Thanks orangerachel - I am going to try upping my SYNs and see if it helps!

Hey, hope you don't mind me joining in :) Currently 12st 3lb, with just over 2 stone to go (I think!). Have my good days and bad days, I seem to fluctuate from having hardly any syns one day, to loads the next!
STS last weigh in (I weigh in at home on a Tuesday), and am hoping for a loss this week, as so far I have been far better behaved than last week :D

How are we all this sunny day? It's lovely here, but I could do without the pneumatic drill outside!

Morning everyone!
How are we all doing today? Hope everyone that was feeling poorly is feeling better! Weigh in day today and 2lbs gone :eek:) YAY! I was hoping for a bigger loss as I've been so good but the dreaded period of doom after childbirth has reared her ugly head today :( I've been feeling bloated for the last couple of days so I thought she might be appearing, BOO! Fingers crossed for a 2-3lb loss next week so I can say I've lost half a stone :D

Hope everyone has a fantabulous day!
Piggy
x

half off this week so now 12s1lb so close!! Got to be there next week right?!

Well done eatwell, I am now in the 11's just! Lost another pound this week... chuffed... Though, I am a little put out that no one seems to respond to my posts as much any more... Have I done something wrong or do people not want me on here? Just let me know and I'll bugger off and cope on my own...

Well done, wish I was in the 11's struggling to get there. Am hoping to get there within 2 weeks - at 12st 2 at mo.

Great loss with a lb.

Thanks Suespain... Kev is chuffed too, it keeps him motivated if he can see it coming off no matter how slow... In turn that keeps me on track...

Cakey said:
Hey, sorry only just seen this :rolleyes:

I'm sure if you put your mind to it you can do it :D My birthday is the 25th and Ideally I'd like to be 11.7 by then and I'm 12.9 now. My little boy's birthday is the same day as yours :)

Aww how old is he? I love having my birthday in June, I'm 12.7 after weigh in on tues, so I'm on my way! Good luck, hope we both get there :) x

I lost a half this week, taking me down to 12st 11.5 lbs

Lost 1lb this week. 12st10. The 11's seem such a long way off!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Debridger, not that far away and this nice weather makes it easier to stick to healthy eating... xx

Hi I am new here, I have been going 2 sw for a few weeks and so far I have lost 11lb. I have 5lb till I'm 11st and I'm really struggling. I had a wedding last weekend and that give me a big drive 2 lose the weight but I have nothing 2 aim 4 at the mo. I have really hurt my leg so I can do any exercise. Please help, I feel lost x

Back