Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Donnaxox, hi love, welcome... The thing to do is focus on something you either could or want to get into, that way you don't have to have an event to aim for just a goal... I find this helps ...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I was hovering at 12st 13lb for a couple of weeks, but then suddenly lost 4lbs and am down to 12st 9lbs! Still the heaviest I've ever been. I was just over 11st before the baby, so hopefully won't be long before I'm back in the 11s! Ideally I'd like to get down to just over 9st, but that seems so far off!

Week done Roxie!

I've lost 2lb this week to take me to 12st6. I have 3 weigh ins now until my race for life on 15th of may and would love to be in the 11's by then! 7lb on 3 weeks may be doable so o am going to try very hard (apart from a few cheeky drinks to celebrate the happy couples big day on fri!!)

How is everyone else feeling? X

Hi everyone

I can finally join this group as I lost 4 lbs last wk taking me into the 12s! I'm eager to get into the 11s and have about 11 pounds to go but I will get there! Well done for all your progress! I'm having a tricky week as I have a few nights planned out because I finished uni for good this week!! so I do want to go out and enjoy myself but know it's going to show on the scales! Xx

Ooops 3 lb on this week so moving further away from the 11's.
Celebrations have to be enjoyed though:D

Holidaygirl10... Never mind love your gain will just be a blip, we all have them the thing to do is concentrate on getting them off again, I went a little off track last night, the red wine was calling, but I shall see about altering that today by being tea total tonight...

Hope you don't mond me joining. Just discoveted minimims and love it.
I'm 5'11" and 12.8. down from 14.8. My aim is to get back to target of 11.12. Unfortunately I'm struggling alot (only lost 4lb in 5 weeks) starting to believe the theory it slows as you get closer to target!
Anyway I may not write often but even just reading all your amazing losses, tips and support spurs me on :0) fingers crossed for a good loss on Monday.

Hope its ok for me to join you. I'm currently 12st 11lb.

I started at 16st 6lb on a food replacement diet. I lost 50lb, them started SW 10days ago. Lost 1lb the first week. Really hoping to be 'in the 11's' before my birthday at the end of May.

I started at 16st 6lb on a food replacement diet. I lost 50lb, them started SW 10days ago. Lost 1lb the first week. Really hoping to be 'in the 11's' before my birthday at the end of May.

Well done! SW is a great diet. You weight loss may not be as quick, but at least you can eat food, and plenty of it, and it is more sustainable long-term. x

Well done everyone :)

Well it's weigh in tomorrow and i'm currently 12s1lb. Would love to see 11.something staring back at me on those scales tomorrow lol.

I've had a good week so hoping for a loss, seem to be struggling to get the pounds off at the moment though.

Best of luck everyone x

Wow well done, that's a brilliant achievement!

Well it's weigh in tomorrow and i'm currently 12s1lb. Would love to see 11.something staring back at me on those scales tomorrow lol.

Good luck! Let us know how you go!

Really cross, haven't been 100% this week, but still been "good" and have done at least 50 mins on the Wii More Workouts with a cal burn of about 500+ cals every day, but have put on 1 lb.

Am really cross, was hoping to be down at the 11's next week, looks like that won't be achievable.

suespain said:
Really cross, haven't been 100% this week, but still been "good" and have done at least 50 mins on the Wii More Workouts with a cal burn of about 500+ cals every day, but have put on 1 lb.

Am really cross, was hoping to be down at the 11's next week, looks like that won't be achievable.

But, you will get back on track now babe, we all have bliss, I haven't been good at all this weekend, I'm expecting a gain too, but we have to refocus and forget we were naughty... xx

You'll be there before you know it, don't let one little blip get you down. Have a great week :)

Aww how old is he? I love having my birthday in June, I'm 12.7 after weigh in on tues, so I'm on my way! Good luck, hope we both get there :) x

He'll be two this year :)

I've got weigh in tomorrow (tuesday) and I'm not looking forward to it at all! I've been away over easter and haven't fallen completely off the waggon but I've had a very dodgey couple of days!

Back