Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Cakey said:
He'll be two this year :)

I've got weigh in tomorrow (tuesday) and I'm not looking forward to it at all! I've been away over easter and haven't fallen completely off the waggon but I've had a very dodgey couple of days!

Me too, I hopped on the scales- naughty I know- but it looks like I might be able to pull it right, even if I sts I won't worry too much...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Woo hoo WI last night 1.5 off 12st 7.5 now. One step closer to that 11mark :0)
Gotta say the warmer weather is helping...wanting to wear less is making me think more bout whats going in my mouth! Did have a few chocolatey treats after WI last night though, gotta be done really huh?

weezy said:
Woo hoo WI last night 1.5 off 12st 7.5 now. One step closer to that 11mark :0)
Gotta say the warmer weather is helping...wanting to wear less is making me think more bout whats going in my mouth! Did have a few chocolatey treats after WI last night though, gotta be done really huh?

Well done, getting there... Xx

Well I maintained this week. I'm pretty happy with that because I had a shocker of a weekend but I would have loved to have lost 0.5lb because that would have taken me to club 10.

Ahh well, I'll just have to kick club 10's bum next week lol

Well done Weezy, nice loss
Cakey, after a long weekend a STS is still a good result,
Trim Trixy, well done

Fingers crossed I lose or STS bearing in mind what I've drunk this weekend (well Saturday) although loads, I've counted and made sure that I've reduced my syns since

well, shockingly I lost 3.5lbs this week - spent last week in the UK visiting relatives, eating out and totally off plan (?). so Ill really have to be good this week not to have a gain next week. Im now 12 st 3lb
woo hoo

Hi there,

Can I join you?

I am starting back 100% tomorrow but know I weigh something near 12 and a half stone ~ the scales will tell me in the morning. Looking for friendship and support as I get down to the 11 stone bracket.

Looking forward to learning all about you. I am 46, single and live in Kent with my dog called Pickle. I am doing SW on my own (with your support) ~ I went to class a few years back and things went quite well. I mainly do green days

Judith & Pickle

Good morning. I lost 2.5lb at WI last night, so now down to 12st 8.5.

Getting there!

After a STS then a random 1.5 gain - I lost 2.5 last night :D Taking me to 12 stone 1.5

Its seems to be taking forever at the moment,but hopefully in the next 2 weeks I shall be in the 11 stones bracket *fingers crossed*

Weigh in for us tomorrow... gulp! I hope my errant weekend has not done too much damage... I have been good since...

Everyone is doing so well it's fab :D

I am weighing in tomorrow. I have been very good so fingers crossed I'll have lost something. The dreaded * is still lingering though, grrrrr! Wish it would bugger off!

Just weighed in at dead on 12st!! I don't think I'll ever get into the 11st range :( to think this time last year I was 9st 3 lb is a joke. Sometimes I wish I hadn't stopped smoking.

12 - 13 stone ....this is where i am but i'm not feeling any better, was 80kg now just under 77 so about 12 st 2lb i think....feel uncomfortable though, i feel bigger than when i started i think this is due to bloating, was doing extra e i might try red days for a while to give my poor old guts a break and it seems people say it works quicker, just want to get out and enjoy the spring / summer without feeling like a big old shire horse....

Hi would love to join the gang as I want to get within a heathy weight range. I currently weigh 12 stone 6lbs and would love to get down to 10 stone eventually! I am having to do slimming world at home as the nearest meeting to me is 17 miles away, but my mum is an old pro at it so i should be okay.

traceyjackson said:
Hi would love to join the gang as I want to get within a heathy weight range. I currently weigh 12 stone 6lbs and would love to get down to 10 stone eventually! I am having to do slimming world at home as the nearest meeting to me is 17 miles away, but my mum is an old pro at it so i should be okay.

Good luck!

Back