Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Just weighed in and I only lost half this week, but I am happy with that as I was quite naughty this week, and half got me my stone award!

I would like to lose 1.5-2lbs next week as that will take me into the low 12s, and the elusive 11s won't seem so far away!!!!

Well done roxiep. I suppose it goes to show we should never be blue bout just a half :0) and you got an award, well fone again :0)

Hi i have lost 2 1/2 lbs this week and am now 12 stone 12lbs. Would love to join this group and work my way down to the 11's

JoC said:
Hi i have lost 2 1/2 lbs this week and am now 12 stone 12lbs. Would love to join this group and work my way down to the 11's

Welcome! And well done!

vic_palf said:
Just weighed in at dead on 12st!! I don't think I'll ever get into the 11st range :( to think this time last year I was 9st 3 lb is a joke. Sometimes I wish I hadn't stopped smoking.

You are much better off not smoking! That's much harder than losing weight! I've been there and feel so much better now than I did when I smoked! You'll get there!!! X

Thank you Sofartogo, deep down I know I'm much healthier than before I stopped smoking but it was so much easier to not eat when I could have a cigarette instead. Ive been stopped for 19 months now and smoked for almost 10 years; it was one of the hardest things I've ever done, other than dieting!

3lbs down this morning YAY! :D Bringing me down to 12:3. Fingers crossed I can get into the 11's within 2 weeks.

Well done everyone on their losses x

I sts this week :( but Kev lost two, the good thing is he lost and will keep it up, if he gains or sts, that's when he'll give up...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I sts this week :( but Kev lost two, the good thing is he lost and will keep it up, if he gains or sts, that's when he'll give up...

I know that feeling, I get really miffed when I sts or put on a lb+ then I think what the hell am I doing this for and start eating bad again - I know I shouldn't but I don't seem to be able to help it.

I am really trying to be upbeat about it, but Kev was just as naughty as me last wknd, and He still lost, it doesn't seem fair! I shall try and stay focused, the weeks are slipping by and I want that weight gone by August... cone on Sue, we can do this... Xx

3lbs down this morning YAY! :D Bringing me down to 12:3. Fingers crossed I can get into the 11's within 2 weeks.

Well done everyone on their losses x

Well done, 3lbs thats fantastic you will be in the 11's in no time. :)

I am really trying to be upbeat about it, but Kev was just as naughty as me last wknd, and He still lost, it doesn't seem fair! I shall try and stay focused, the weeks are slipping by and I want that weight gone by August... cone on Sue, we can do this... Xx

Men do lose weight so much easier though, it does my head in how much my fella can eat and not put on weight! Or if he tries to lose weight can do it very easily, don't let it get you down!

I've lost 2lb this week (weighed in a day early) so 12.3 now. I'm hoping that I'll be into the 11's in 2 weeks time! :rolleyes:

Hi All!

I am in the 12 stone category (currently 12 stone 13! so only just in 12 stone!) and my aim is to be just under 10, but need to get to 11 first so thought I would pop by and say hello... so hi all! :D

Looking forward to catching up with you all through the next few weeks.

Diane xx

WI last night - wow, OK I'd been good, stuck to plan, and politely declined where necessary 4lbs off WooHoo, that gave me SOTW & Club 10.
Away for a week in the sun on Saturday so expect a gain at next WI.
Well done that is a fantastic achievement. :)

Debridger said:
WI last night - wow, OK I'd been good, stuck to plan, and politely declined where necessary 4lbs off WooHoo, that gave me SOTW & Club 10.
Away for a week in the sun on Saturday so expect a gain at next WI.

WOW! 4lb, well done on that, sotw and club 10! Must be a fab feeling as you jet away :0) have fun.

Back