Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi All!

I am in the 12 stone category (currently 12 stone 13! so only just in 12 stone!) and my aim is to be just under 10, but need to get to 11 first so thought I would pop by and say hello... so hi all! :D

Looking forward to catching up with you all through the next few weeks.

Diane xx

Hi and welcome, i too have only just got into the 12's currently 12 stone 12. Good luck on working your way to the 11's

Gemini76 said:
Men do lose weight so much easier though, it does my head in how much my fella can eat and not put on weight! Or if he tries to lose weight can do it very easily, don't let it get you down!

Oh well, at least I'm not on my own, it seems talking to people at class that it is probably because Kev has more to lose than me, and I have dieted before and he never has... His body has gone into shock...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi All!

I am in the 12 stone category (currently 12 stone 13! so only just in 12 stone!) and my aim is to be just under 10, but need to get to 11 first so thought I would pop by and say hello... so hi all! :D

Looking forward to catching up with you all through the next few weeks.

Diane xx

Hi Diane, welcome, I too want to get down to a similar weight to you.

Good luck, wishing you every sucess

Well done that is a fantastic achievement. :)
Thanks JoC, much appreciated

WOW! 4lb, well done on that, sotw and club 10! Must be a fab feeling as you jet away :0) have fun.
Cheers weezy, I expected to lose, and last week joked, oh yeah, I only need 4lb for club 10 - well, that's not acheiveable!!! how wrong I was :D
Need the sun, umming and aarrhing whether to flash the flesh in a bikini..... :eek:

Down 1lb this week so now 12.3

im still in 12stones had few bad weeks gained 1lb this week. so was back upto 12st7.5lbs. back on track now im not gaining anymore x

Been off plan for 2 weeks so 5lb on in total ouch!!!!
12 st 5lb now and as daughter's 21st celebrations now over we start mine as 50 in 2 weeks!
Size 16 dress here we come:eek:

Hey all, I'd like to join you as well :) I started SW 2 weeks ago and started at 12.1. After my first week I lost -3lbs so at the moment I'm on 11.12 :D

hi ladys,
i am new to this mini.coms, glad to see u all doing well.
i have been to SW since end of January,love extra easy choice.
my weight started at 18st 3 and half, now 15st 12 and half , i know i feel great when i have achieved into a lower weight bracket.

Sewing queen said:
hi ladys,
i am new to this mini.coms, glad to see u all doing well.
i have been to SW since end of January,love extra easy choice.
my weight started at 18st 3 and half, now 15st 12 and half , i know i feel great when i have achieved into a lower weight bracket.

Hello and welcome, great loss so far... This is a great site, and helps me no end... Xx

12st 1lb for me today, so close and yet so far from the 11's!

Why is it taking me so long! The first few stone were quite good, went fairly quickly (2lb or so a week), but I can't seem to get the rest of the fat shifted. uuuuggghhh

suespain said:

Why is it taking me so long! The first few stone were quite good, went fairly quickly (2lb or so a week), but I can't seem to get the rest of the fat shifted. uuuuggghhh

Well done! You're very close! Couple of weeks and you'll be there!

suespain said:

But its coming off babe, doesn't matter how slow its gone! Keep going love... Xx

I'm still here and still 12st 7lbs.....I kinda had a very sociable month so maintaining at that has made me very happy but time to pull my finger out and focuss again now to get into that 11s :)

I see some people have come on huge leaps and bounds so well done :)

I know how you feel you are doing great though just keep going, you will get there!

I'm 12.1 at the moment too, weigh in tonight and I'm only really aiming for a lb, but have been seriously fantastic this week so would love to get 1.5 off and get into the 11stone bracket.

Wish me luck!

Iv just been weighed and I have gained 1lb this week taking me 2 12s 5lb. I'm not surprised though with the chocolate that iv eatten. Well back in 2 a normal routine 2moro so I will b hitting it hard this week x

Guys thank you so much for all your support and encouragement but I am now leaving you!

Weighed in tonight and lost 2lb, so I'm now 11s13lb.

Off over to the 11-10 thread, see you all there soon! x

Clareel said:
Guys thank you so much for all your support and encouragement but I am now leaving you!

Well done!!! Hopefully see u soon !!!!

Clareel said:

Well done!

Hope to join you soon!

Back