Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Guys thank you so much for all your support and encouragement but I am now leaving you!

Weighed in tonight and lost 2lb, so I'm now 11s13lb.

Off over to the 11-10 thread, see you all there soon! x

Well done that is a fantastic ahievement :)

well done!! that's fantastic :) x

Guys thank you so much for all your support and encouragement but I am now leaving you!

Well done thats fantastic, hope to see you in there soon

Well done clareel!! Hope to see you over there soon :-D xx

Lost 3lb today so got my club 10, 1.5 stone award and slimmer of the week :D

12st 6lb now so well on my way down to the 11's :D

Cakey said:

Well done great work... Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done Katie! I also got my club 10 today, with my undeserved 1lb off. 12stone 1lb, nearly in the next bracket :)

Well done, three awards in one go thats fantastic :)

You're so tall though Shona, you're barely even slightly overweight! It always comes off slower when you have less to lose. x

Ah delighted for you, a great achievement, hope to be over there with you in a few weeks!!!

Thanks everyone! I'm really chuffed to get 3 awards in one week, even if I did feel a bit like the centre of attention (which I hate) at group. I thought I'd done okay but really wasnt expecting -3lb. fingers crossed I'll be in the 11's by June!

Aaaaaargh 0.5 on takin me back up to 12.2. What is it with getting into the next stone bracket? I feel like I get stuck every time or start yo-yoing

Going to try alternating red and green days this week and back to my 100% days :D

Really proud of myself today, I did an entire DarkSouls meeting
( that's our monthly goth get together, for anyone wondering! )
Without any alcohol, normally I would've downed at least one bottle of wine... Go me... See I can do this, * looking in a mirror and advising myself *

well done sadie! Hope you're proud of yourself :)

Blue*smartie - this week is a new week, chin up and you'll be grand :)

Aww thanks for all the well dones guys! You're all doing really well and I can't wait to see you all down in the 11s thread! xxx

Well done sadie!

Drinking with my friends is such a huge downfall of mine- I failed at the weekend to avoid the lure so I'm impressed with people that manage it! Well done! :-D

Xx

Weighed in this morning on excatly 12 stone. Will have to work hard to get into the 11's..... my afternoon has been more sinful than Old Nick!

So I will keep all of you close and crossed fingers next week I'll be looking for the other thread.

Memo to self~ must walk!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Bobsledwheels said:
Well done sadie!

Drinking with my friends is such a huge downfall of mine- I failed at the weekend to avoid the lure so I'm impressed with people that manage it! Well done! :-D

Xx

Thanks for all the well done messages... I hope it pays off on the scales tomorrow... Xx

Back