Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Weighed in tonight and lost 2 lb! Really glad as I haven't been THAT good! I also got my bronze body magic.

That takes me down to 12st 6.5lbs so I've now got down into the low 12s! Won't be that long hopefully before I'm in the 11s!!!

im still in 12stones not doing well at the min (apart from this week past 5 days ive done well) i want to be below 12 stone for jollies and it feels like its never gonna happen. so pulling my socks up and working super hard from now x

Whens the jollies Mia?

I am sure you will get there and five days on track is awesome to someone like me.

Lets pull up socks together.. *smile* Hint ~ buy dearer socks with better elastic!!!!*grin*

Judith & Pickle

27th of may not got much time but if i stick to it im sure i can get that half stone off. im having treat night tonight but instead of just having it and continuing as usual tomorrow im cutting all my syns this week to account for the chinese i have on weigh in night (gotta have ya treat lol) xxx

You mean to say you count the syns on weigh in night? I'm impressed. I used to go to group, get weighed and then the rest of the evening was fair game. Back to belt tightening the next day.

Good on you having a treat ~ might have a chinese one of these nights ~ lovely and low in syns and makes me feel indulgenet.

All I have to do is count the syns

Judith & Pickle

Hi All! V.pleased - had my first weigh in tonight and have lost 2 and a half pounds so am now 12stone 11lbs :D

Hopefully by the end of the month i might be in the middle of the 12 somewhere - onwards and downwards :D xx

You mean to say you count the syns on weigh in night? I'm impressed. I used to go to group, get weighed and then the rest of the evening was fair game. Back to belt tightening the next day.

Good on you having a treat ~ might have a chinese one of these nights ~ lovely and low in syns and makes me feel indulgenet.

All I have to do is count the syns

Judith & Pickle

god no i usually just scoff me face on weighin mite lmao but i want that 7lb off so gonna count the syns saying 35 for takeaway tonigh 1/2 portion chicken and char sui friedn rice, about 1/4 king prawn chicken curry with about 12 prawn crackers. stuffed and very worth it. i know flexi syns are ment to be planed for yadda yadda but her they are flexi and its better that ignoring it lol x

been off the plan for 2 weeks due to working nights, I was 12 stone 2 weeks ago but now im 12.3.. hoping to get that back down by next week cos I am off my nights now for a while, just hope I can get to 11.3 in 12 weeks for my holiday!! good luck all for this week xx

Hi all,

I've been on SW for almost four weeks and have lost 9lbs, which I'm really pleased about. Currently 12st 3 and hoping to get into the 11s by the end of the month:)

well, 2lbs off has brought me to 12:1 today. Would LOVE another 2lb loss next week to put me in the 11's *fingers crossed*

NumNumPigsBum said:
well, 2lbs off has brought me to 12:1 today. Would LOVE another 2lb loss next week to put me in the 11's *fingers crossed*

Well done! It's great to see it coming off isn't? ... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Gained half a lb but still in the 12s :)

Just booked a camping weekend in July and would like to be in the 11s before then.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still dead on 12st for the 4th week running :( maybe I'm meant to be this weight? Got down to 8st 7 lb 2 years ago but that was mainly down to replacing food with cigarettes. I was a size 6 then and am a 12 - 14 now which everyone seems to prefer but I don't know, 12st is still too much I think. 2.5 st more off and I'll be happy.

vic_palf said:
Still dead on 12st for the 4th week running :( maybe I'm meant to be this weight? Got down to 8st 7 lb 2 years ago but that was mainly down to replacing food with cigarettes. I was a size 6 then and am a 12 - 14 now which everyone seems to prefer but I don't know, 12st is still too much I think. 2.5 st more off and I'll be happy.

Keep going hon, you may find your body just catches up with what your doing all in one go, hold onto your dream of being smaller, if that's what you want, but don't give in... xx

Thank you sleepytimesadie :) I'm going to keep going and hopefully it will catch up soon. Fingers crossed for the 11s next week!

Hi everyone, do you mind if I join you? I am currently 12st 4lbs and am desperate to see the 11's again, I am a member of a group but am thinking of stopping going now and just doing this on my own with the support of this forum, can't stop eating at the moment though, very nearly fell off the wagon today but have managed to stay on the path to skinnydom!

Rachelina said:
Hi everyone, do you mind if I join you? I am currently 12st 4lbs and am desperate to see the 11's again, I am a member of a group but am thinking of stopping going now and just doing this on my own with the support of this forum, can't stop eating at the moment though, very nearly fell off the wagon today but have managed to stay on the path to skinnydom!

Hi babe, the more the terrier I say! I have had some really good advice and support on this thread, I am sure you will find the same... Welcome and enjoy... xx

Welcome Rachelina!

I sts this week but am ok with that. Have been 100% all week but can tell in my clothes I'm losing, even if it's only inches. I'll get to the hallowed 11's eventually! X

Back