Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi All,
How pleased am I that I found this thread?!? I'm new to Minimins, but joined for this precise reason - I've been between 11st 11 and 12st 6 for the past year and a half and it's driving me crazy! I lost before for my wedding, got down to 10st 11, which I was sooo pleased with, and now I'm faffing about in the 12's - so I'm in! My next weigh in is Friday next week, so I hope I've got good news to share.
Totally agree with others that the change from 12 to 11 is really noticeable, so I'm really going to go for it this week...

Bootlah said:
Hi All,
How pleased am I that I found this thread?!? I'm new to Minimins, but joined for this precise reason - I've been between 11st 11 and 12st 6 for the past year and a half and it's driving me crazy! I lost before for my wedding, got down to 10st 11, which I was sooo pleased with, and now I'm faffing about in the 12's - so I'm in! My next weigh in is Friday next week, so I hope I've got good news to share.
Totally agree with others that the change from 12 to 11 is really noticeable, so I'm really going to go for it this week...

Hiya... This thread is very helpful and friendly, I'm sure you'll find plenty of support from everyone on here, I know I have... I found it about month ( the site that is ) and it's been a godsend... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hello all, Would you mind if I joined your thread too? I was 12.11 and I am now 11.2 & 1/2. I am so excited to be heading in the 10's as i have not been there for over 6 years!! I seem to be a very slow loser compared
to most in my group who lose 2.5 - 3.5 a week! I lose average of 1.5lb. However this week i have upped my body magic to see if that makes a difference. I have read your thread and you have all given some fantastic advice and support. I weigh in on a monday xx

HIiiii to all the newbies :) Well as mean as this sounds I'm hoping to be able to leave you all on Thursday. Lost 2lbs last week so now at 12st1. Going to try my hardest to get 2lbs off this week so I can reach the ellusive 11's! It's been about 2 years since I've been in them and I would like to see them again. My little boy's Christening is a week today and my original mini target was to lose a stone for then. Don't think I'll make that (BOO! :() but if I can see an 11 at the front then that will be just as good!

Good Luck everybody :) xxx

Num Num well done, going to be leaving this thread myself next week should hit the elevens myself on Thursday, see you on the next thread down honey, again well done... xx

Yippee I'm now in the 11s!!!!!! 11st 12lb and after 3 weeks of staying the same this last week I upped my heA choice to make sure I have the full 2 and it has worked! Brill!
Hope to see u all in the 11s very soon :)

vic_palf said:
Yippee I'm now in the 11s!!!!!! 11st 12lb and after 3 weeks of staying the same this last week I upped my heA choice to make sure I have the full 2 and it has worked! Brill!
Hope to see u all in the 11s very soon :)

Well done babe, hope to see you in the 11-10 thread this week...*fingers crossed*

Hi guys

Still here, sts this week 12.1 am I never meant to be 11 stone something?!

Gutted!

suespain said:
Hi guys

Gutted!

Babe, just go focus on what you have lost and how far you have come, the scales will move in the right direction, just keep going... We all get a bit disheartened now and again, but that's what we are here for on this site, to wave the branch of help and understanding, when we need it most... Chin up love... xx

suespain said:
Hi guys

Gutted!

I know how you feel for past 6wks I've gone up and down 12.2 then 12 then back up to 12.2, it has proper done my head in. Think it's a psychological thing knowing I only have 1st left to loose, I'm currently at 12st 1/2lb get WI tomorrow I've done it 100% this week so hope to be in 11's tomorrow!

I know how you feel for past 6wks I've gone up and down 12.2 then 12 then back up to 12.2, it has proper done my head in. Think it's a psychological thing knowing I only have 1st left to loose, I'm currently at 12st 1/2lb get WI tomorrow I've done it 100% this week so hope to be in 11's tomorrow!

Hope you get into the 11's tomorrow, let us know how you get on.

suespain perhaps it is time for a change? If you always do EE, try a couple of red or green days or success express. Sometimes even just a good off plan takeaway and a few glasses of wine is enough to shock your body into losing again (as long as you get back on plan for the rest of the week). Good luck and don't give up x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MandiNKel said:

6 weeks must be so disheartening, fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Hello

Any room for a newbie?
Just moved down from the 13st thread to this one as I managed to squeeze in at 12.12 this week. I'm expecting to be here a while, but that's fine as it's going in the right direction!
:)

Cleogin said:
Hello

Any room for a newbie?
Just moved down from the 13st thread to this one as I managed to squeeze in at 12.12 this week. I'm expecting to be here a while, but that's fine as it's going in the right direction!

*waves* I am hoping to move on myself this week fingers X'd, but hello in anycase, and I am sure you won't be here that long in any case! Good luck.. xx

Cleogin said:
Hello

Any room for a newbie?

Hiya cleogin!!

Welcome to the 12 stone thread! Hopefully you'll be in and out of here really quick but looking forward to having you around for a couple of weeks! :-D

I'm 12 stone 11 at the mo so have a similar distance to go to the 11s xx

I just had dinner at my dp's parents and a bourbon biscuit binge...

Not looking forwad to weigh-in on wed...:(

Back