Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I just had dinner at my dp's parents and a bourbon biscuit binge...

Not looking forwad to weigh-in on wed...:(

I thought I would be outta here soon, but with the binge I had this evening it seems I'll be here a little while. Must be something in the air tonight. Back on plan now.... if not the morning when we feel so guilty about it.

My thoughts are with you.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Welcome to all the newbies.
I'll be around for a while :) I'm taking it slowly. Although I would like to get into the 11s and eventually the 10s but at the moment I'm still getting used to the 12s.

If anyone has any tips for getting your head round being in the 12s and the drive to move on to the 11s please let me know! I have spent most of my adult life in the 14s and more time in the 15s & 16s then I have in the lower end of the scale.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 2lbs this week to bring me down to 12 stone 5 :D edging closer to the 11's! I really want to get there before the end of the month as I'm going away with some family members I haven't seen for a while, and I'd absolutely love it if they noticed the difference...

slimmingjess said:
Lost 2lbs this week to bring me down to 12 stone 5 :D edging closer to the 11's! I really want to get there before the end of the month as I'm going away with some family members I haven't seen for a while, and I'd absolutely love it if they noticed the difference...

Well done I am sure you will do it too... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I have just had a compliment! One of my mum and dad's neighbours that I haven't seen for a while just turned up (they use their place as holiday home). They were going to walk past me because they didn't recognise me because of the weight loss.

They were quite shocked. Was a nice feeling (in a strange sort of way!)

Hey all..
I kept trying to find this thread (I started it) but couldn't so was lovely to find it's been moved in here and has been used lots.

I weighed in last Thursday at 12.3 - again I've been messing around for simply AGES. I have 2 weeks til a mini break though so have really really really gone for it this week (pretty much like a first week) I pledged 4lbs at club, so will have to see how I get on in 2 days time.

Worst luck I have to go out for a chinese tonight with work.. couldnt really get out of it as its business rather than just a night out, and its a banquet. I'm really hoping I don't un-do all of my hard work! With a bit of luck, it won't even show on the scales before Thursday - so will give me time to get it off for the week after.

suespain said:
I have just had a compliment! One of my mum and dad's neighbours that I haven't seen for a while just turned up (they use their place as holiday home). They were going to walk past me because they didn't recognise me because of the weight loss.

They were quite shocked. Was a nice feeling (in a strange sort of way!)

That's a great thing to happen, should give you a boost, makes it all worthwhile... xx

Lost 3.5lb this week, after 1 1lb gai last week I'm sooo chuffed. I'm now 12stone 3lb, hopefully won't be long before I'm i the 11's (fingers crossed) :D

TrimTrixy said:
Lost 3.5lb this week, after 1 1lb gai last week I'm sooo chuffed. I'm now 12stone 3lb, hopefully won't be long before I'm i the 11's (fingers crossed) :D

Who knows, we might move together... fingers defo X'd...

sleepytimesadie said:
Who knows, we might move together... fingers defo X'd...

Thanks Sadie, let's hope so! How much do u need to lose to get into the 11s? Oh I'll be so happy when I do I can't tell you.

TrimTrixy said:
Thanks Sadie, let's hope so! How much do u need to lose to get into the 11s? Oh I'll be so happy when I do I can't tell you.

I only need to lose one more pound to take me to the elevens, I am hoping for that this week... I will be gutted if not... xx

I lost 2 tonight :D which takes me to 12 stone exactly. I am sooooooo close to the 11's now. I also got my club 30 :D W00t!

Debridger said:
Well done, excellent, you were disheartened after 6 weeks but I bet you feel GREAT now!!!! Brilliant, hope to see you in the 11's soon

Thank you feels great to be over that hurdle feel really focused for the week ahead.

Hi Everyone,

I just started SW a couple of weeks ago and have lost 8.5 lbs so far.

I haven't been anywhere near the 11's for a long time and am having my weigh in tonight. I am currently 12st 1lb.

I've been exercising everyday. Either walking or doing a DVD. It really makes you feel fab when you work up a sweat.

Well my WI is this evening, so I will let you all know how I get on.

Shiv x

Restarting.

I weighed in at home this morning and saw a gain. Had some breakfast and decided to weigh in at Boots. Bigger gain. But I do so much better when I have that slip of paper to remind me so I am starting again at this weight.

I know where the gain came from but I was still gutted. Ah well.... the past is the past.

Good going on all your loses. You all are doing really well.

If you get downhearted think it wasn't as bad as my week (either 5lb or 9lb gain depnding which scale you run with)

Heres to a good week for us all.

Dreams can come true

JUdith & Pickle the wonder dog

Well I'm over to the next board. Weighed in tonight at 11st 13.5lb. A loss of 1.5lbs. I am delighted as I am due on tomorrow and wouldn't have been surprised if I had gained as I always do at the time of the month.

Good luck to everyone. See you in the 11st to 10st board.

Shiv

YYYAAAYYY!!! I lost 3lbs this week so now 11:12, I can scoot on over. I am sooo excited :D:D Hope to be seeing ALL of you very soon :flowers:

Back