Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well done to everyone on some great losses!! See you all soon in the next thread hopefully :)

I'm viewing this week as a new start. I am absolutely doing it 100% I do not want to STS or gain next week. Back on the wagon big style!!

Right everyone, I lost that magic pound that takes me into the 11's... just, will catch up with you all soon; coz we will all be there, believe me... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Wow well done all 3 of you! Bet you're so chuffed!! Hopefully see u in a week or 2??? I'll be sooo happy when I do :D xx

TrimTrixy said:
Wow well done all 3 of you! Bet you're so chuffed!! Hopefully see u in a week or 2??? I'll be sooo happy when I do :D xx

Thanks, means a lot to both of us... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sts again still at 12 stone 12.5lbs, hopefully a loss next wednesday as off on hols for 2 weeks on the 21st.

Well a gain of 1.5lb for me this week, although I've been on holiday,:character00255: and been off plan for 10 days.. was carefulish foodwise, but not really beerwise :beer8:
Been right back on track since Sunday, with only 6 syns so pleased that it's only 1.5lb, especially as I went away on a biz. trip and put on 2.5lb a couple of weeks ago.
As you can tell, I'm not upset, surprised or dissapointed at all.

Hope everyone has a good week

Onwards and downwards

Well done to those that are leaving us this week! You are an inspiration :)

2lb closer to the 11s for me this week. Would love to get there before my camping weekend in July. 7 weeks to lose 9lb. I can do that!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Down 2lb this week so now 12st 1. Well done everyone!

Gosh, so many people have moved on this week - congrats all!

You've really inspired me to push harder - I'd absolutely love to be joining you all on the next board by the end of May :)

Hi I'm new to the thread and I am currently 12st 2.5lb.... Only half a pound off my first stone sticker and obviously 2.5lb getting into the 11's again... Its been years haha!! :) Hoping to do it in three weeks max therefore a pound a week will do nicely xxx

Well done to all of you that are now leaving us to pastures thinner! :)

I've sts again... urghhh
X

STS is better than a gain, so don't worry too much :)
Where you off to for your hols?

You are so right, i am not too worried that i have sts as this does happen sometimes. We are off to Menorca for 2 weeks :)

I think this is so inspiring to read and support each other in our journey to the land of 11 stones land. I started with slimming world 8 weeks ago and I have to lose another 1lb to have lost my first stone.
I currently weigh 12st 9lb. I am definitely a slow and steady loss girl, I have been really focussed and am enjoying the benefits of looser clothes and a drop in dress size already. As above I too wish it could happen sooner. Still come on let's kick ass so we can get a smaller one lol x

I have been in the 12's for ... well. YEARS.

My aim ultimately is to get into the 10's and ill stop whereever it looks good lol, be it 10stone 10 or 10 stone 2.

Right now (after WI 1 ) I am at 12stone 5.2
I WILL be in the 11's within 2 weeks.

I think this is the hardest part for me, because my weight hovers around 12stone to 12 stone 11. that is my "comfortable" bracket where I stay when I am not on a diet. I get down to 12stone on diets (when I start at top end) and I end up falling off the wagon never to be seen again. And then the cycle continues when I get to 12stone11.

Sad really!

I need to break this bracket and become a healthier person - inside and out!

x

Back