Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Debridger said:
Trango, it can take time, and some of us are slower than others, but remember, it didn't all go on in a few months, so we can expect to lose it in a few months.,,,,,. (shame)
perseverence will win through :)

Thanks and very true! It didn't creep on me overnight lol x

slimmingd0wn said:
I have been in the 12's for ... well. YEARS.

My aim ultimately is to get into the 10's and ill stop whereever it looks good lol, be it 10stone 10 or 10 stone 2.

Right now (after WI 1 ) I am at 12stone 5.2
I WILL be in the 11's within 2 weeks.

I think this is the hardest part for me, because my weight hovers around 12stone to 12 stone 11. that is my "comfortable" bracket where I stay when I am not on a diet. I get down to 12stone on diets (when I start at top end) and I end up falling off the wagon never to be seen again. And then the cycle continues when I get to 12stone11.

Sad really!

I need to break this bracket and become a healthier person - inside and out!

x

You can do it, don't fall off this time, you sound really focussed when you say you will be there in 2 weeks, come on let's go for it :)

I too am hovering around the 12 st 7lb mark, which feels great but really want to make it to the 11s.

At the minute my next goals are to reach club 10 - did it but then put 3.5 on the next week:cry:and lost it.
then to get my 1.5 stone shiny but this seems so far away - its really only 3.5 pounds so well achievable.

have really been going for it this week and have gone green for the last couple of days before weigh in.

Good luck everyone xx

12 stone 4 this week, so another lb closer to the 11s! Desperately want to get there before the end of May but I'll be missing WI on the 30th as I'm away :( so will have to wait until after!

Really going to push for a big loss this week though!

kerryathome said:
I too am hovering around the 12 st 7lb mark, which feels great but really want to make it to the 11s.

At the minute my next goals are to reach club 10 - did it but then put 3.5 on the next week:cry:and lost it.
then to get my 1.5 stone shiny but this seems so far away - its really only 3.5 pounds so well achievable.

have really been going for it this week and have gone green for the last couple of days before weigh in.

Good luck everyone xx

Do you find going green a couple of days before wi is beneficial to the loss? I am kind of sticking to ee at the moment. Mini goals are great and achievable. Let's do it x

I just find a couple of green days beneficial full stop. Also at the minute cupboards not got much in the way of fruit and veg so green gets me off the 1/3 superfree hook, I am still having lots of superfree but sometimes its easier. Time will tell if its boosted my weightloss, weigh in on wed night, am on nights so that kind of messes things up a bit.

Hi everyone
I have lost 9lbs now and am at 12stn 5lbs. I sooooo want to be in the 11s by the end of the month, but seem to be only losing around 1lb a week. I do EE, would switching to green help speed things up a bit?

Well... I did it! I weighed in at group last Thursday day and after treating it as another fabulous first week, I lost 5lbs taking me to 11st 12. I've had a sneaky weigh in at home and am currently 11st 10, and Im desperate to make it 11st 9.5 as I will then have lost 5 stones in total. Have from now until Thursday to do it but will probably join the 11 to 10 group. Hope to see everyone in there soon, and fingers crossed I wont be back here next week as I'm away with some friends for a long weekend this weekend.

Hi everyone
I have lost 9lbs now and am at 12stn 5lbs. I sooooo want to be in the 11s by the end of the month, but seem to be only losing around 1lb a week. I do EE, would switching to green help speed things up a bit?

I would definately give it a go, if your not losing as much with EE. I just found I was never getting my full 1/3rd superfree on EE so was usually treating and just having loads of free red/green foods together which would have used my syns on either red/green days. I think its also easier for extra HEB's to sneak in on EE.

Lost a little lb this week, so still here! I'm 12.2 and hoping to be in the 11's next week, well I'm going to try my best anyway ;)

well done on your little pound, look how those little pounds add up though, amazing! 63 pounds off, you should bw very very proud of yourself :)

MaybeImAmazed said:
Well... I did it! I weighed in at group last Thursday day and after treating it as another fabulous first week, I lost 5lbs taking me to 11st 12. I've had a sneaky weigh in at home and am currently 11st 10, and Im desperate to make it 11st 9.5 as I will then have lost 5 stones in total. Have from now until Thursday to do it but will probably join the 11 to 10 group. Hope to see everyone in there soon, and fingers crossed I wont be back here next week as I'm away with some friends for a long weekend this weekend.

Hey well done you, that's a huge weight loss in one week :) I wish I could follow that with a 5lb loss in a week x

me too trango, I'm on nights this week so not sure whether to get weighed wed night before work and after sleep or thurs morning after work before sleep.....

decisions decisions lol

Hi can I join u guys please, I've been hovering around 12.4 since April now and I really want to see the 11's before I go to Paris in 2 weeks time (no doubt I'll go back to 12's wen I get back lol). Anyway I'm 12.2 finally so I'm soooo close! I'm hoping reading this thread everyday will boost me to work my butt off! Xxx

Hi I was just wondering if I can join this thread. I have being doing really well until the last few weeks where I have been sabotaging myself. I always do it as I get towards the 11s. I have weigh in tonite and am currently 12.5lbs. Really want to get in to 11s before the end of the month and am hoping some extra support may help me.

We all need that extra bit of support some times

Individually we try hard but together we make a great team :D

Hi there,

I'm chuffed.

I weighed in at Boots today and found myself SIX pounds down from last week. Now not to undo all that hard work next week. This takes me to 12 stone 3 pounds.

Must be all that squash (sugar free) I am drinking! Or all that chcolate that I'm not ~ don't get me wrong I eat my chocolate this week but ate less than if I'd been off plan *smile*

Heres hoping your weigh in goes as well

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

I've lost 1.5lbs this week- was hoping for a 2 but happy with a 1.5!!

Am now 12stone 9 and a half so hopefully a few more weeks and I'll be waaay closer to 11! :)

Well have just been for my weigh in an 3lbs off so really happy. I am now 12st 2lbs so hopefully can have a good week and get in to the 11s.

Back