Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

3 pound off for me too this week, thats my 1.5 stone off WOOP WOOP!

now this week have my hen day (boozy lunch and evening out in York) so will have to be extra good the rest of the week.

So 12 st 4lb - can't lose too much more else my wedding dress won't fit ....

mary24 said:
Well have just been for my weigh in an 3lbs off so really happy. I am now 12st 2lbs so hopefully can have a good week and get in to the 11s.

Aww congratulations well done and here's to another 3for next week to get you into the 11's x

Hi there,

I'm chuffed.

I weighed in at Boots today and found myself SIX pounds down from last week. Now not to undo all that hard work next week. This takes me to 12 stone 3 pounds.

Must be all that squash (sugar free) I am drinking! Or all that chcolate that I'm not ~ don't get me wrong I eat my chocolate this week but ate less than if I'd been off plan *smile*

Heres hoping your weigh in goes as well

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog
Thats amazing Judith well done , keep up the good work:)

Well only 1/2lb off this week but it is still a loss and i am currently 12 stone 12 lbs. Off on hols now for 2 weeks hopefully will not gain too much.

well done everyone who has lost this week - very jealous of a 6 pound loss!!!

lets keep it up this week then we can all move to the 11's together :)

To misquote a song....

"The only way is DOWN"

be good to meet you all in the 11's for a short stay sometime soon.... I'm working on getting to 11's sooner rather than later.

Judith & Pickle

Hi all, finally lost enough to get into the 11's after losing 5lb last week woohoo!

Weight now 11st 10!!!!

I'm still here plugging away slow but sure...currently sitting at 12st 6 but determined to get a big no this week as just had half off last two weeks and I deserve more so I'm gonna keep at it and get more :)

Last edited:
*Theresa* said:
I'm still here plugging away slow but sure...currently sitting at 12st 6 but determined to get a big no this week as just had half off last two weeks and I deserve more so I'm gonna keep at it and get more :)

Me too Theresa, it's so unfair sometimes. As you say though, keep determined and we shall both get a big loss next week x

0.5lb for me. Down to 12st8. 4 months to go to get into the 10s. I need to get a move on!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haven't posted for a while but thought I should before I go...

One more pound and I'm FINALLY there! So hopefully this time next week it will be goodbye FOREVER....mwah ha ha ha...

Got 2lb to lose to get back into the 11s... I'm determined to get there next week!! Good luck to those that are leaving, hello to those that are joining!! Xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Down 1.5lbs this week which brings me just into the 11's at 11st 13.5lbs so I am off over to the 11's, thanks for all the support and see you all there very soon!

Hi, can I join you (again). I got down to 12st 8lb but i've been visiting the 13st's this last few weeks!

I was 13st 0 at WI on Monday and I've lost a least 4lb this week so far so here I am. Hopefully it will be a short stay for me and all of us.

YEYYYYY Just got into the 11s( just im 11.13). im away the next 2 weekends too so may not stay in the 11s so wont say goodbye yet. keep going everyone!!

:sign0144: Hello ladies, Can I join you please? I got into the 12s last night and am so chuffed.....next challenge is into the 11s. Only 11lbs to go. Has anyone got any particularly good tips? Good luck everyone.

At last I have recorded a loss! 2lb off for me taking me to 12st1!!! Sooooo close :)

Back