Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Lost a pound this week despite having a bit of a wobble with some caramel digestives:D so now sitting at 12st on the nose. Hopefully, will be moving on next week if the biscuits don't catch me up!!

I so want to lose 2lbs this week in order to get into the 11s.... It's so hard!!!! :( But I've got faith xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

2lb lost this week, so that makes me 11.13 so can go down into next group.

Will say a fond farewell, but my weight has been fluctuating last few weeks (and my mum and brother are here - so eating out quite a bit), so I may be back!

Good luck everyone, see you in the next group down.

well done sue, keep up the good work x

Hi guys, is it just me or is going from 12-11 the hardest part? I've lost over 2 stones and still have 2 to go but this is by far the hardest part all my journey so far! :)

Hi Naz - I'd been hoping to join you here this week but I'm stuck on the 13-12 swap. Been 0.6lb away for 2 weeks now.
I've lost almost 3.5 stone with 1.5 to go, so no it's not just the 12-11 it's all the stone crossovers. A weird phenomenon but lots of people have the same problem.

Just wondered if I could join here, I am currently 12 stone 10, I got my 1/2 stone award last week but could really do with some motivation to keep me going in the right direction.

can i join you guys?

i did sw last year and lost a stone to get to exactly 12st. but then life got in the way and i couldnt really continue at group and i was just eating whatever i could through stress.

i have decided to restart and last monday i was 12.7 so i have put on half a stone in 4 months!!!

i will weigh again tonight and i really hope to of lost at least a couple of pounds

i really want to get into the 11's - dont think i have been there since being a teenager

Another pound off this week, so now 12 stone 3 - edging slowly there! This also means that I received my stone award :)

Unfortunately that was my last WI for May as I'm on holiday next week, meaning that I'm nowhere near being in the 11 stone bracket before the end of the month... Ah well, as long as I'm there before my birthday in 4 weeks...

slimmingjess said:
Another pound off this week, so now 12 stone 3 - edging slowly there! This also means that I received my stone award :)

Unfortunately that was my last WI for May as I'm on holiday next week, meaning that I'm nowhere near being in the 11 stone bracket before the end of the month... Ah well, as long as I'm there before my birthday in 4 weeks...

Well done for your 2lb loss and have a great week's holiday x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Still here!!! Lost 1.5lb this week so now weigh 12stone and 1/2 a lb, aaaahhhh!!! Will I ever get there???!!! ;)

TrimTrixy said:
Still here!!! Lost 1.5lb this week so now weigh 12stone and 1/2 a lb, aaaahhhh!!! Will I ever get there???!!! ;)

Aww hang in there. I need .5 for my first stone but the last two weeks have been really sluggish! .5 both weeks just gone. I would like to think that I will do at least 2 tomorrow. :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You'll do it next week. which means you'll have gone just when I hope to arrive (I'm currently on 13 stone and 1/2 a lb)!

Well good luck to both of us then Pomette!! This one means a lot to me, not been this light in a long time, so even though I've till got a fair way to go, I think I'll be happy to settle at the lower end of 10 stone something :)

Back