Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

TrimTrixy said:
Well good luck to both of us then Pomette!! This one means a lot to me, not been this light in a long time, so even though I've till got a fair way to go, I think I'll be happy to settle at the lower end of 10 stone something :)

Good luck Trix... I have 2lb to go but I'm having a lot of faith ha ;) God help me haha!! You will do it this week hun - have a quick wee before you weigh & remember to take your cardi & watch off ;) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

TrimTrixy said:
Well good luck to both of us then Pomette!! This one means a lot to me, not been this light in a long time, so even though I've till got a fair way to go, I think I'll be happy to settle at the lower end of 10 stone something :)

All the best for tomorrow. Thinking of you, I'm hoping for at least 2lb, I always get really nervous and feel heavier come wi day lol :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I was 12st 13lbs when I weighed in last Friday :eek: so only just in the 12 stones. At my heaviest I was 13st 8lbs and at my lighest 8st 8lbs - go figure.

I am aiming for somewhere in between now, but my initial target is 12st 7lbs then on to 12st and beyond (hopefully).

TBH I would be happy to get back to the 11 stone I was before I packed up smoking and I wore a size 12. At 52 I don't want to get too thin otherwise cracks will really start showing ;)

Hello everyone :) Monday night I lost 0.5lb which took me to 12 stone 13.5lbs. I started back in February at 15 stone 8lbs. I try not to think too far ahead and focus on little goals at a time. Good luck everyone :)

Lolopops said:
Hello everyone :) Monday night I lost 0.5lb which took me to 12 stone 13.5lbs. I started back in February at 15 stone 8lbs. I try not to think too far ahead and focus on little goals at a time. Good luck everyone :)

Welcome to the next bracket for you then, it sounds like you are doing really well x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Another newbie here if it's okay to join you? Started sw begining of jan 2011 and 20 odd weeks later i am 4 st lighter :) stuck a but the last few weeks so doing a red week to bring me back on track. Current weight is 12st 13lbs started off pre sw at 17st 9 1/2lbs. Getting there slowly!

Well I have weigh in tonite at 7 and need to have lost 2and a half pounds to get me in to the 11's. I am very nervous as not been there for about 6yrs.

Another newbie here if it's okay to join you? Started sw begining of jan 2011 and 20 odd weeks later i am 4 st lighter :) stuck a but the last few weeks so doing a red week to bring me back on track. Current weight is 12st 13lbs started off pre sw at 17st 9 1/2lbs. Getting there slowly!

Yes, 4 stone in 20 weeks is incredible! That's amazing!

And good luck next week TrimTrixy - you're so close now!

Thankyou *blushes* had my first ever gain this week though of 1/2 lb so am being tougher on meself this week. A few more lbs to go then i've lost 5st overall ( i lost 9lbs the week before i started sw as i was really ill over christmas) so i have my sw total And my overall :)

I have officially just creeped in to the 11s tonite. I am 11.13 and a half. Thanks to this thread. it really gave me a boost seeing other people achieve what I really wanted so thanks again :)

mary24 said:
I have officially just creeped in to the 11s tonite. I am 11.13 and a half. Thanks to this thread. it really gave me a boost seeing other people achieve what I really wanted so thanks again :)

Well done... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi everybody, I made it into the 12's this evening at 12st 11lbs so here we go down to the 11's!

icklekimmy said:
Hi everybody, I made it into the 12's this evening at 12st 11lbs so here we go down to the 11's!

Welcome and I hope you're not here too long... You'll get there, you've done well already :) xxx

Another newbie! I joined SW last week at 12st 3lb, and weighed in tonight at 12st 1lb, so hopefully (in the nicest way possible) won't be in this group for long. Think it's a really good idea though :)

Welcome and I hope you're not here too long... You'll get there, you've done well already :) xxx

Thank you! Good luck to you too!
I cant believe how easy to follow its been so far. I will be a slim bridesmaid next June!:p

x

Yes, 4 stone in 20 weeks is incredible! That's amazing!

And good luck next week TrimTrixy - you're so close now!

Tinkerbellarella - agree with slimmingjess. 4 stones in 5 months is fantastic. If you want a giggle it's taken me 4 years to lose 3.5 stones. Now that's getting there slowly!

Congrats Mary - good luck in the 11s! You're the one who's now inspiring us to catch up with you - hopefully we'll be joining you there soon :)

Eeep! My consultant is a but tough on me though. Not in a bad way but as one of the volunteers who takes the money i feel a bit of an example! (and she likes to dish that i also have 5 kids....) loving this red week so far, more than i thought i would! Might stick to it for a bit i think. Already 3lb lighter than my last wi and i don't wi again till monday!

I lost 2lbs at last nights WI which was unexpected :)

Am now at 12 stone 7 and a half which I was over the moon with! Hopefully will be into the 11s By the end of the month.

Back